need Torqen phone number pls

wilo

Try a pm and/or the email message on his website ;)

rang him and text messaged him for last two days mate ...sent messages via Torqen FB and PM off here .no reply as of yet to any Edited by wilo

Second time you've started a thread like this wilo....

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111291-torqen-phone-number/

...as well as the second time you've not posted it in the Torqen area. :dry: Although in fairness I do recognise you're asking if anyone has a different number for him this time.

Adrian is a good guy but you have to bear with him sometimes as I don't believe he has a multitude of people working with him like some companies do. I'm sure he'll get back to you asap. ;)

Second time you've started a thread like this wilo....

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/111291-torqen-phone-number/

...as well as the second time you've not posted it in the Torqen area. :dry: Although in fairness I do recognise you're asking if anyone has a different number for him this time.

Adrian is a good guy but you have to bear with him sometimes as I don't believe he has a multitude of people working with him like some companies do. I'm sure he'll get back to you asap. ;)

hi GM yes i was going to post in Torqen section but as iv got no replys to previous formats inc PM on here I thought he might not see it anyhow ...my thoughts were maybe he is away on holiday etc and was looking forva company number rather than his mobile ...wasnt aware its a small company with minimal staff .

and yea i know he's a good guy iv delt with Torqen before and spoke to Adrian a lot ...

just need the parts checking with him to make sure they are right for my 04 DE thats all ...

if not im quite certain the problem (if any) will be rectified :)

Please stop creating work for the Team and post in the right areas in the first instance. You've been told more than once and it's getting old.

On topic - it's a Saturday. He's probably having a well earned weekend off.

• Like 1

Please stop creating work for the Team and post in the right areas in the first instance. You've been told more than once and it's getting old.

On topic - it's a Saturday. He's probably having a well earned weekend off.

i beleive GM just pointed this out to me ...thanks for the reminder

:lol: Come on Dave...

Parts ordered on Thursday night, shipped Friday morning, received Saturday morning. I know you guys are used with 30seconds replies, but I also have a family to look after, weekends at least :)

Work phone is on silent weekends, but we do reply on messages and PM most of the time during the weekends, as I'm doing now.

You've posted on the forum, on Facebook groups where I wasn't a member, people texted my on my personal phone that there is a guy which has been looking for me for weeks now and I don't want to reply to his messages.

The only place where you didn't write and where it should have been your first point of call is through the website, from My Account, selecting you most recent order, so all correspondence stays in one place for future reference.

I'll check my forum PMs now and reply to your query, but you have been sent the correct parts as per your order, please check your invoice and the parts number on the parts received.

Adrian

• Like 5

dont know why people are saying weeks!

i posted a query about the link you sent me stating that the slave quoted it was for 05-07 models .

i never once said your were intentionally ignoring me and just wanted confirmation that the part was correct before any attempt was made fitting it and thus unpacking it for use .

also i am now aware that your a company run by only a few people which is why i couldn't get another/business number to speak to someone.

no bad intention intended and iv stated clearly on posts that the parts arrived exceptionally quick and iv done business with you before with a positive outcome .

Well, by reading this, sounds like I'm avoiding you for 2 days already:

rang him and text messaged him for last two days mate ...sent messages via Torqen FB and PM off here .no reply as of yet to any

when it's not even 24 hrs since you received the parts, according to the tracking :)

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item?trackNumber=KK238713810GB

again, it's still weekend :)

I'll tell you what, I'll add you on the WhatsApp group, it's a bit like Emergency Situations ONLY :lol:

There's about 60-70 people in there.

• Like 1

Well, by reading this, sounds like I'm avoiding you for 2 days already:

rang him and text messaged him for last two days mate ...sent messages via Torqen FB and PM off here .no reply as of yet to any

when it's not even 24 hrs since you received the parts, according to the tracking :)

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item?trackNumber=KK238713810GB

again, it's still weekend :)

I'll tell you what, I'll add you on the WhatsApp group, it's a bit like Emergency Situations ONLY :lol:

There's about 60-70 people in there.

okay thanks might be best for future situations lol .

iv updated and let everyone know its sorted and iv spoke to you ..

ill dl what's app

In Adrian's defence

If I order somthing from the likes of demon tweeks just for example! they have office hours and if there are not open there not open

You have to wait untill office hours for a reply

yea iv apologised for the inconvenience ..totally my error pal ...Adrian is sorting it out monday ....I know now for future reference :)