Barclays Personalised Debit Cards

HaydnH

Hi All,

So I wanted to order a contactless debit card from Barclays, however to do that you have to phone telephone banking which is always a hassle. So I thought I'd be clever and order a personalised debit card, Barclays do that for free. a new card should be contactless right? And I get a photo of my Z on my card... win win!

The web based app is fairly easy to use, you upload a photo, scale/flip/move it how you want and submit, easy! It looks like this:

BarclaysPers-20161014-120620468_zpsdnrovsho.png

See how I've positioned my Z so well in the area with no text or logos? My card arrived today and, personally I think they've done a spot on job!

card_zps6g5fhaoe.jpg

Awesome!! :(

Haydn.

• Like 3

I was only stirring mate, like you say, it's a doddle to use. TBH I'd be surprised if another human is involved after you submit.

Good luck on the next one.

I uploaded a few images before that 1 and was flipping/resizing etc quite a bit, I get the feeling some flipped="true/false" flag got stuck... hopefully the next one will turn out OK!

Simple fix:

1. Wait till dark

2. Take a photo of your car ensuring no moonlight or street lighting can identify your car

3. The picture should look like this

200_s.gif

This will avoid any flipped picture issues or misalignment and you can be satisfied your car is somewhere in the darkness!

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 3

Unfortunately the current generation know how to press buttons but don't know why they press the buttons and often what order to press them in ... :)

What happened to the button pressing in your signature? :lol:

Excellent question ... it's back but I don't know how :)

• Like 1