If only I could make my mind up.

Bandit

I think anyone who refers to a convertible as a hairdresser's car should be given a life ban from ever owning a decent car ever again. It's lazy as hell, and right up there with "Har har ur Nisan has a French engine lewls".

• Like 2

you also have to take into account what how you are perceived - the merc has always been considered a girls car / a hairdressers car sadly, as I quite like the look of them

Does this really look like a hairdressers car. 0-60 5.5 secs. 272 BHP and 155MPH. ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MERCEDES-SLK-350-ONLY-21-000-MILES-SAT-NAV-HEATED-LEATHER-NOT-AMG-/252562885361?hash=item3acdebcaf1:g:-b8AAOSwLnBX7W-T

Yes but it's at least a fast one to get you to clients appointments on time :lol:

• Like 1

Never fancied an SLK ... I've had a convertible CLK though and enjoyed that

Same car just a 2+2 version of the SLK. I reckon. I don't mind either to be honest. :thumbs:

Not the same ... IMO the SLK looks crap with the roof up, whereas the CLK still looks good

• Like 1

Never fancied an SLK ... I've had a convertible CLK though and enjoyed that

Same car just a 2+2 version of the SLK. I reckon. I don't mind either to be honest. :thumbs:

Not the same ... IMO the SLK looks crap with the roof up, whereas the CLK still looks good

Talking about under the bonnet. Visually I know they are not the same.

Here is something else I might consider, anybody on here had one ?.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-MASERATI-3200-GT-AUTO-GREY-Grigio-Alfieri-Years-MOT-/142142198231?hash=item211855d1d7:g:TN8AAOSwZVlXsLX-

Only the mother could love that !

Impressive though. My bank manager said I cant afford one.. :scare:

The Maserati MC12 can accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour (62 mph) in 3.8 seconds (though Motor Trend Magazine managed 3.7 seconds) and on to 200 kilometres per hour (125 mph) in 9.9 seconds.[1][5][6] It can complete a standing (from stationary) quarter mile in 11.3 seconds with a terminal speed of 200 kilometres per hour (125 mph) or a standing kilometre in 20.1 seconds.[1][6] The maximum speed of the Maserati MC12 is 330 kilometres per hour (205 mph).[6]

I could never buy a car that doesn't look good, that's why I never went the 370 route; although the newest Nismo isn't bad, but it came too late for me. I'd moved on by the time that came out.

I've had a few ugly cars over the years, but if they are fun I can live with them. I had a Fiat Multipla for a while, now that's a ugly mother..?

................ I had a Fiat Multipla for a while, now that's a ugly mother..?

It certainly is ... I don't go within 50 metres if I can help it

Only had it to stick the dogs in the back.

My neighbour has a Dacia Duster, YUK.. :surrender:

So Bandit, what's it to be ?

Sorry Attack this has gone way off topic..I honestly don't know. Its a Zed or a Merc at the moment, maybe depends what comes up that's a good car for the right price, decisions, decisions, decisions. :surrender:

• Like 1

So Bandit, what's it to be ?

Sorry Attack this has gone way off topic..I honestly don't know. Its a Zed or a Merc at the moment, maybe depends what comes up that's a good car for the right price, decisions, decisions, decisions. :surrender:

don't worry about the banter - get what suits you and your budget :teeth::blush:

• Like 1