Jordan - Herts

Hey everyone,

New Z owner and new member to the forum.

Already seen my car was in the spotted forum a few weeks back on a drive home:

http://www.350z-uk.c...s/#entry1669356

Basic spec list (Still working on it):

Vortech V3 Supercharger

Abbey Motorsport Remap

CJ Fuel Systems - Fuel Return System

Hi flow Air flow meter GT MAF

Walbro 342 fuel pump

Trust - DE Uprated Sump Kit

ASNU VQ35 752cc Injectors and Pnp Loom

Abbey oil cooler kit

HKS Iridium 8 spark Plugs

MotorDyne 5/ 17 Plenum spacer Viperseal heat shield/ thermal sleeve

Cobra exhaust

HSD Mono Pro Coilovers

Rays volk LMGT wheels

Nismo gear knob

The car is running 396bhp @ the wheels, which equates to 420 @ the fly and is incredible to drive!

Previous notable cars:

Hawkeye Impreza STI - running 361bhp (This and £500 got me the beauty, that is the 350z)

Celica GT4 St205 - 255bhp (Was meant to be a 350z, but on my trip to tradelinkcars I come across it. Being 19 and on a budget, as well as being a fan of rally, it was the car to have at the time.)

My plans for the car - totally undecided.

Rear window Louvre and a rocket bunny spoiler? Chassis mounted BGW? Canards? Who knows...

I know that I want to get the front bumper resprayed, few very minor things touched up and most importantly, carry out a full service in the next 1000 miles, then take a trip down to Abbey for a remap, dyno run and check over.

Is there a thread for a full service - parts needed/ quantity of fluids?? (Be grateful if someone could link me! ;))

Also, what engine oil does everyone run? I imagine Fuchs Titan Pro Race/ Gulf Competition are the top of the list, but what's the fave on here?

Nice to meet you all!

:wave:

post-29607-0-07914900-1475698456_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Pm Clark motorsport. A forum trader and very friendly, very helpful and also very good value

Ah, definitely be doing it all myself. Just assumed there'd be a thread detailing all the what to do's..

I'll have a look around.

Thanks though! :thumbs:

Just out of interest, roughly how much to supercharge? Or turbo? 2 to 3 k? Or 6 to 7 k?

Unfortunately, it's really not that cheap.

All the work on my car was carried out at Abbey Motorsport and between the Supercharger, supporting mods, labour and dyno runs to map the supercharger, along with VAT it cost:

£9675.95 - 15/05/2015

I'll upload a pic of the invoice for the supercharger if you're interested?

:welcome: amazing specs!

Cheers Gizmo!

Just out of curiosity - the louvre.

I really like the look of that! B)

Is this a Zociety one? If so, how much was it after import etc?

Don't know how it would go with the Nismo spoiler, but that can also be changed.. ;)

10 Gs, sh1t man thats cool, I bet is wild as hell, I'd probably rather sell my zed and put 10 Gs towards a Porsche or summet, but respect to you for doing it,

You couldn't say.. just get a supercharger fitted and piped up and up rate the injectors and get a map? Would that not work?

10 Gs, sh1t man thats cool, I bet is wild as hell, I'd probably rather sell my zed and put 10 Gs towards a Porsche or summet, but respect to you for doing it,

You couldn't say.. just get a supercharger fitted and piped up and up rate the injectors and get a map? Would that not work?

No, no, no...

Was not me that spent that amount of money!!!

One of the main reasons I went for the car!!

Story was I was at a Letworth meet in my Subaru - saw this and obviously, 350z on Rays wheels with a big old intercooler at the front got everyones attention. Especially of my good friend Joe who also has a nice grey 350.. (Sorry Joe)

Guy puts a for sale sign up in the window, got out his car with a Subaru t on and I made a joke saying he knows what's up.

My friends and me got talking and he was after a Hawkeye STI.. I said some of the mods, being a big Subaru guy he knew it was all good stuff.. 3 weeks later and a few ££££ I had the car!

With many of my friends owning S15's I really had fallen in love and wanted one, but after a few weeks in the 350 I absolutely love it!

Edited by best350z

Definitely don't go for a porsche!! Unless it's a GT3RS in riviera blue or a '91 911 turbo ;)

If big power is what you're after, my eyes would definitely be looking at R32 GTR's and there's only one way the price of those cars is going and it's not down.

Get one before it's too late!

Looks good though:

Z6OTu2L.jpg