Forum Calendar 2017 - Submit Your Photos

Stutopia

This might seem a bit earlier than usual but we want to start early and be inundated with submissions this year. Hopefully giving you time to get out and shoot some new shots, as well as go through yours from 2016 so far. For 2017 the Team has been decided to tweak the approach and try and get a seasonal Zed theme going, hopefully adding a bit of atmosphere and variety beyond the classic sunny day shots. Think spring lambs leaping across welsh roadside mountains, the autumnal shades of a B road blast, children throwing fireworks at the elderly in November or perhaps the snow in Aberdeen in mid-July.

To give everyone the best shot at getting the seasonal Zed theme going and getting an image in one of the calendars, we will take submissions straight away and for the next couple of months. There's still time to plan and shoot your winning image, so get your cameras out :)

We can't make this work without members photos, so please do submit your images as per the rules below:

• All pictures must be landscape.
  • 6x4 is a helpful aspect ratio, if you prefer me not to crop on your behalf.
  • Amateur pictures only, unless you are the professional photographer.
  • No watermarks. We cannot stress the no watermarks rule strongly enough.
  • High Resolution images only, this is imperative for quality reasons.
  • A maximum of three 2016 photos submitted per member. If you've only got one or two, that's fine too.
  • You may submit a fourth image - IF it is "archive" under the 10th Anniversary theme, please advise which is your anniversary shot.

Entries MUST meet the rules or face rejection. Winning photos will be chosen by the Team, there is no forum vote, this keeps it a nice surprise when you get to open the envelope after the inevitable Christmas hangover.

10th Anniversary Special

The Desktop Calendar proved popular in 2016, so we are hopeful we can do it again for 2017. This requires many more photos than the wall calendar, so please do get your entries in. As this year marks the a special anniversary, we will accept "archive" submissions for the Desktop Calendar. This is a chance to get out your images over the last 10 years - they must still meet the rules above.

There is no need to register your interest for buying calendars just yet, we'll post that up once details emerge, this is just to start submissions nice and early and hopefully inspire you to get out and take some photos. Please PM me for my email address, so you can send me your Zed photos.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Come on people I can't believe there aren't more of you trying to get in the calendar. :scare:

Doesn't matter if your Zed is bog standard or modified to hella flush standards just take some decent pics for 5 minutes of fame. I don't know of any other clubs that do this so take advantage. :thumbs:

• Like 1

5 minutes of fame? I'd hope you get a month of fame :lol:

We in no way guarantee fame, but you may be on the wall or desk of an exclusive UK location for up to 31 days (wall calendar) or 7 days (desk calendar) respectively.

• Like 1

sadly he doesn't like Jag photos :dry::lol:

Admittedly it's primarily a 350 (and 370) forum, but I don't see why we couldn't have a few non Z's in. It's a forum calendar, and you traitors are just as much a part of it. :love:

Maybe not to be featured in the wall calendar, but somewhere in the weekly desk one?

Edited by Strudul

Still time for more photos to be submitted, drop me a PM to get involved.

I know I've already submitted 2, but if you need more I can see if I can get some more out if I'm allowed to submit more?

You could do a couple more but I was really pimping for new entrants!