Cancun December?

TT350

I need a holiday and all my friends are boring as f*@k and stay in watching corrie scratching their balls.

Apparently the weather in cancun in December is bang on. You're looking at about a grand return for a week.

Anyone fancy it or are you all under the thumb leading up to Christmas?

Just an observation, I've been to Dom Rep over Christmas and got a very good deal due to flights having to be moved around.... You may be able to get a longer holiday for the same price and of course you're away at Christmas time and away from all that sentimental cr@p :lol:

Also choose your resort carefully, you will want to be close to the city of think and a lot of the resorts are either out of the city or in the hotel zone.

Bah its not a long way for a week - do the proper sleeping patterns on the way over with the help of some natural sleeping remidies and booze, chill for 5 days, come back. Well worth the hit.

I went to Japan for the weekend once, admittedly work paid but it was fine!

Sounds exactly like my mates. Got p issed off after them always canceling and making excuses so booked myself flights to Dubai in October and December for 12 days very cheap too but got free digs as sis is out there just now.

Cancun is amazing, I've been to the Riviera twice now and will be back again. For flat out partying, sun and sand it's pretty much unbeatable. Go on your own, you don't need anyone there with you, there's always loads of Americans and Canadians down for a short break on their own or in singleton groups. Just make sure you go to Coco Bongo as soon as you can, then you'll have time to go again :D

Bah its not a long way for a week - do the proper sleeping patterns on the way over with the help of some natural sleeping remidies and booze, chill for 5 days, come back. Well worth the hit.

Japan for the weekend. Lightweight! I went to Taiwan for 4 hours, work. Must admit that my brain was rather 'confused' when I got back though.

Have done several trips to Australia and NZ for only 3 days. Spent more time travelling to NZ than I was actually there.

Japan for the weekend. Lightweight! I went to Taiwan for 4 hours, work. Must admit that my brain was rather 'confused' when I got back though.

Have done several trips to Australia and NZ for only 3 days. Spent more time travelling to NZ than I was actually there.

Ha, I see your 4 hours and raise you... :lol:

A girl at work had part of her honeymoon in Cancun there just gone. She enjoyed it a lot. She stayed here: http://www.rosewoodh...ba-riviera-maya

If you want any more info I can ask her.

Unfortunately I'm very much under the thumb but if you lads want to skip across the water to dublin for a pi$$ up then I'm there :lol:

Edited by GT Driver

• 2 weeks later...