Diesel 350z at trade link

StevoD

i thought docs car was blue?

It was once ;)

TBF it looks like a lot of money but when you compare it to other plastic widearch cars that have gone through I dont think the money is too bad, its just had a fresh respray and new wheels and tyres too. I can vouch that its a hell of a drive too, after Greg had it for a week he called me up and asked "what else" had been done to it as it drove far better than it ever had any right to :lol:

• Like 1

Always liked that car :) Thinking about it throw in a big modern diesel motor and you could have a 4-500bhp torque monster that would out drag almost anything on the road....and get 40-50 PG..... ;):stir:

one of the lads i know was looking into putting a audi v8 diesel in his rx7 for a similar reason

Always liked that car :) Thinking about it throw in a big modern diesel motor and you could have a 4-500bhp torque monster that would out drag almost anything on the road....and get 40-50 PG..... ;):stir:

one of the lads i know was looking into putting a audi v8 diesel in his rx7 for a similar reason

Makes sense to me....still get the same or even better performance as spending a small fortune on big turbo's etc, and reduce your fuel consumption into near single figures, and the only difference is the sound...but there are way around that as well.

I out dragged a Skyline GTT in my Civic diesel the other week, much to the lads surprise. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...