From Audi to NissaN??

Hi all, ive lurked for about a week and thought it was time to say hello!

On my way to take an S3 out for a final test drive, i saw what is to be my zed sat in a showroom whilst stuck in traffic, had about 2 hours so i had a look. Fell in love with it, took it for a drive and didnt make it to the audi dealership :)

I will post some pictures when i have taken delivery, which, if my non sensible side wins (and it usually does) will be this Friday,

Black GT coupe with Rays, 6000 miles on the clock, 1 owner for 20k (56 plate)

Hope i havent been had, but to be honest i dont care cause the test drive was the most fun ive had in a car.

Current soon to be gone is Audi A3 2.0T with flappy paddles.

Sounds like a good deal to me!

Welcome to our club, its great to see new faces appearing all the time :thumbs: I see you have your name down for the Wales drive too - I couldnt think of a better way to get involved and meet up with the rest of the friendly faces - you are going to love it. :teeth:

If you pick her up on Friday, be prepared to spend some money on fuel this weekend! :lol:

the salesman said he would only put £10 worth of fuel in her for me :(

probably wont get home on that!

I average about 24 in the audi, i know it wont be that good but im hoping not too far off, though you dont buy something like this for fear of fuel consumption! :)

I went to a few audi meets, and im a big fan of santapod, so hope to see some people there too, i also have a good excuse to go to japfest this year

Hi and welcome, matey. Almost 3 months now since I traded my Audi A6 for a Zed, and while I know the build quality isn't quite up to German standards, I haven't regretted a single moment since making my decision! I get such a buzz out of driving the car, it'll be a long, long time before the novelty starts to fade, if ever!!! Congratulations.

On the fuel side, I regularly get around 25 or so to the gallon, and that's just buzzing around the urban environment. But driving on a run, M5 or something, I can easily get up to 31mpg! and that's not even being particularly steady or slow! but if was about the fuel, I'd have gone for a Prius :scare:

:yahoo::yahoo:

sl114, it does have car mats, black n silver i think...

i moaned a little, he said he would try, im supposed to leave my part ex with 1/2 a tank, so i said id leave that with a fiver in it, he seemed ok with that...

I also borrowed the salesmans shades when i toko the zed fro a spin and still have those, so maybe some ransom is in order, tho they look like £10 jobs from boots :)

sl114, it does have car mats, black n silver i think...

i moaned a little, he said he would try, im supposed to leave my part ex with 1/2 a tank, so i said id leave that with a fiver in it, he seemed ok with that...

I also borrowed the salesmans shades when i toko the zed fro a spin and still have those, so maybe some ransom is in order, tho they look like £10 jobs from boots :)

Could be worse, i think mine had tesco value aviators! :headhurt:

:lol: holding shades for ransom.

I only got a tenner or so in both of mine, Im sure there is probably some bizzare rule on how much fuel they can "give away". Im guessing the garage can write off some of the cost, including VAT. Whereas joe public cant. The government have probably had some sort of brainwave to stop joe public getting their hands on cheaper fuel when buying a car and doing the treasury out of tuppence hapenny per year. :wacko:

RE: the fuel

He said because of the cars he sells, the fuel for test drives costs them a fortune,

when i went into the showroom there was 2 boxter ' s 's 1 cayman s, 1 RS4, the zed an R32 and a Lotus exige, there was also someone in the process of part ex'ing a db9

he said they get a lot of people wanting a drive, not serious about purchasing etc...