From Audi to NissaN??

Ive managed to get him to throw in the blue tooth adapter instead of more fuel, although i thought the GT pack would of come with that... he has had to order it from nissan. There is a cradle but no bluetooth..

Just hope my phone works now! (SPV M3100)

Pics will follow as soon as i pick it up!

Thanks

I'm getting 25mpg average now but a little bit heavy footed last couple of weeks, with a bit more care then high 20's is easy to do without wearing a hat on Sundays.

You driving it or it pushing it? If I see more than 20mpg its a treat, but then when my other 'alf when on board she seems to think I drive too fast so perhaps that's the reason :wacko:;)

I'm getting 25mpg average now but a little bit heavy footed last couple of weeks, with a bit more care then high 20's is easy to do without wearing a hat on Sundays.

You driving it or it pushing it? If I see more than 20mpg its a treat, but then when my other 'alf when on board she seems to think I drive too fast so perhaps that's the reason :wacko:;)

Nope, genuine return on fuel. I don't usually have slow traffic to deal with and only a few short runs so that will help a lot, and when no point in sitting in higher revs I don't tend to, and of course I use the full rev range at times but due to legal speed limits not in the higher gears. I've found if I really want to I can get up to high 20's on a tank but it is a bit boring. Re: other 'alf see http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11184