New Car Time

ioneabee

Insurance wise ........... (apart from the 7 day drive away policy from Jag) ......... I've just updated my policy with Privilege - going from a car worth £18k to one worth £70k its cost me

an extra £46 (including their £26 admin charge - so its gone up £20 - my current policy costs £280

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheap insurance, ...Ahhh the joys of being in your eighties hey Andy. ;) ;) :lol:

I said "Ahhh the joys of being in your eighties hey Andy". :D

• Like 4

Very nice car Andy the car range Jag has now is so much fresher and broader :) to when I started in 93 as a part apprentice might of changed owners a few times but there going in the right direction I think..! :) :)

As for your new F Type there the new E Type :teeth: stunning car B) plenty of fun I would think :thumbs:

Insurance wise ........... (apart from the 7 day drive away policy from Jag) ......... I've just updated my policy with Privilege - going from a car worth £18k to one worth £70k its cost me

an extra £46 (including their £26 admin charge - so its gone up £20 - my current policy costs £280

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheap insurance, ...Ahhh the joys of being in your eighties hey Andy. ;) ;) :lol:

I said "Ahhh the joys of being in your eighties hey Andy". :D

Eh ? What did he say

• Like 1