So this popped up on my YouTube recommended

Ukeraa

Cracking colour but just a bit over done for me. I know the RB kits are expensive but they look cheap to me, something about the front arches looking like they couldn't be bothered to trim the excess off where it comes up towards the mirror, and those rivets - just add some proper fasteners. All a bit Halfords to my eyes but each to there own and all that.

Floating calipers? :headhurt: Someone hook that guy up with some Brembo's.

Beautiful machine, though, except for the wooden wheel and ridiculous wheel nuts. And whats that poking out of the bonnet? ;)

I've never seen the fascination with slamming something. A video on Instagram came up the other day and it was a red US 350Z totally slammed and the wheels were on the furthest angle of tilt they could possibly be and it had to slowly skirt round every tiny bump in the road. There is no point lol It looks crap and you can't drive the car like it was supposed to be driven .... Keep it standard...ish haha

Edited by AMT

Floating calipers? :headhurt: Someone hook that guy up with some Brembo's.

Reading the Youtube comments apparently the owner now has a big brake kit. ;)

Unless it's a TT, then it's gonna get called out a lot. And get beaten, a lot. (Cockycorsanitus)

That's hassle I couldn't be arsed with.

If you listen it is definitely a boosted Zed, ...whether it's a single turbo or twin turbo is irrelevant imo as it will still be fairly quick either way especially compared to a standard Zed. :)

I'm not one for doing much in the way of styling, bling etc to my cars as I prefer performance and handling mods although I do actually quite like parts of that Zed.

I mean the colour is superb and I think the alloys go really well with the wide arches of the Rocket Bunny kit. Don't like the steering wheel, gear stick knob or ridiculous rear wing which wobbled around as he was driving but each to their own in that respect. B):thumbs:

Love 95% of it, it's a totally different scene over there to here in the uk so no need to slag off a very nice car because you don't customise and or because it's better than yours and if you do show and that parked next to you in a show n shine I know who would win, but all you haters of it fair play its your choice not to understand it.

:)

• Like 1

But it's a totally different scene over there, no need to slag a car off by calling it ridiculous because it's better than yours and then it wins a show n shine, but fair play to you as a hater who doesn't understand it.

;)

• Like 1

Love 95% of it, it's a totally different scene over there to here in the uk so no need to slag off a very nice car because you don't customise and or because it's better than yours and if you do show and that parked next to you in a show n shine I know who would win, but all you haters of it fair play its your choice not to understand it.

:)

Love the vid and the RB kit :#1:

wish I could get one soon ... :cloud9: