New PM etc.

ATTAK Z

Boris as foreign secretary? I really truly believe this country is going mad.

I don't care if you are blue, red, yellow or any other affiliate of politics - this last month or so has been an utter shambles and laughing stock of the world. Even the world press has stopped ribbing Trump because there is much more hilarity in the UK right now.

• Like 3

It was a very good speech she did yesterday, I have to admit. I know, speeches mean nothing, but she's basically p*ssed all over Corbyn and his equality stuff. I also loved her dig at Sturgeon and how proud she was of the Union which she's going to keep together :lol: No second referendum for the Scots methinks.

Not convinced about Rudd as Home Secretary, but BoJo as Foreign Secretary is a great (albeit brave) move. An incredibly clever man who will always put the UK first, and isn't afraid to stand up to the US either.

Interesting times ahead, but for the most part it looks right now that things may (ahahahaha) be getting on the right track again.

• Like 3

Interesting at Boris being foreign secretary however it does seem to me the that position is a watered down version with a new Secretary of State for international trade and Secretary of State for exiting the EU taking some of the functions away from that role.

I'm pleased Larry the cat got to retain his position though :)

Did you see Larry having a pop at the black cat the other day?! :lol:

Also, worth following @DiploMog on Twitter for the account of the official Foreign Office cat, Palmerston. The US use @DiploMutt for their version, which is funnily enough a dog.

but BoJo as Foreign Secretary is a great (albeit brave) move. An incredibly clever man who will always put the UK first, and isn't afraid to stand up to the US either.

I can't decide if I'm watching an episode of Spitting Image or if it was actually a strike of genius. Surely by giving BoJo the job she's just sent a message to Europe saying "yes, we really are leaving, stop hoping we'll remain after all and start making deals!". Also, as most of London voted remain and they liked him as mayor shouldn't it appease Londoners a bit?

:lol: :lol:

That's the funniest thing I've ever read :lol:

What a laughing stock, he's a cluster of the first degree, brilliant hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha!

This is feckin great.

The other woman that couldn't handle a bit of flack, leadsom?!? Environment hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha!

Loving Theresa May, class act, c'mon the Ming the Mercilesses'

@Randy_Baton, I'm surprised that map isn't all red, man, this is priceless ;)