RT Mines Lip & Tarmac Side Diffusers [Fitted]

ConnorW06

Got my car back from the body shop having the RT Mines lip fitted onto my bumper a few days back, and yesterday I finished it off with fitting the Tarmac side diffusers, went for gloss black on both parts. It's made the car look completely different and I'm loving the new look!

Managed to clean the car today, and get a few snaps too! Tell me what you think!

Before:

350z_zpsyrkpqnjr.jpg

After:

1_zpsmnzusxuq.jpg

2_zpshfauby50.jpg

3_zpswzxwc0xg.jpg

• Like 7

Lovely. B)

Thank you!

gorgeous B)

love the look with those wheels!

Thank you, have got abit of a soft spot for them, think they suit the Zs really well

New black gloss kit works well with the roof also, smart

Thanks, one of the main reasons I went with black to be honest! Happy now I've got some black on the lower half of the car haha!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Grrr...your 350 keeps appearing (I saw it on Facebook) :rant: . Do you realise you've given me a right dilemma... I bought an azure 350 a few months ago and now I'm wondering if I bought the right colour!

Honestly I wouldn't change a thing, you can't improve on perfection haha! The front splitter finishes it off perfectly IMO, and matches the line of the side steps. Wheels and colour look spot on.

Oh and I want a gloss black roof also.

Do you wanna sell it?? :teeth: What colour is it? i.e. colour name/code?

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay in replying chaps, my trusty phone did a stellar job of not giving me any notifications at all haha!

She looks almost like mine fab colour...paint the door handels gloss black looks far better

plus get a nismo rear spoiler to finish it off ..job done.

Mike K-g

I've been um-ing and arr-ing of whether to go for the gloss black handles or not, I've seen it on some Zeds and I think it looks good, but I'm not certain on mine. I quite like the way the silver breaks the colours up abit, especially as the wheels are dark aswell.. Guess I could always grab a tin of plastidip and some of that glossifier and get a rough idea of what It'd look like haha! Spoiler is a good shout aswell, the Z shopping list continues to grow! :lol:

Looking very good, just needs some 19's now.

Thanks Payco, been looking at 19" options for some time now and am struggling to set my mind on some.. Got abit of a soft spot for the ES1s but think I'd need to be abit lower to pull them off, so coilovers are next on the list I think!

Looks great, a nice contrast and balances the car out well :thumbs:

Thank you bud! It was one of those tricky situations where I wasn't too sure how it was going to come out, but luckily enough the 350s seem to be very forgiving for most mods!

Love the side diffusers in gloss black. I prefer the clean look of the bumper rather than having a splitter tbh, especially on the facelifted zed. Cracking looking car though bud. I think your wheels look absolutely spot-on. ;)

Thank you! It's quite funny you should say that actually, because I found as soon as I got my Zed, I thought it was lacking something on the front haha! Know completely where you're coming from though, as the fronts of our cars are quite 'flat' so the lip does look abit more pronounced. When I received the lip unpainted, we did a test fit and I had abit of a uncertainty in my gut whether I was going to like it or not once I got it back from the bodyshop, but I'm happy with the outcome.. I would have been abit screwed however if I didn't like it, as its completely bonded and blended into the front bumper hahaha :lol:

Grrr...your 350 keeps appearing (I saw it on Facebook) :rant: . Do you realise you've given me a right dilemma... I bought an azure 350 a few months ago and now I'm wondering if I bought the right colour!

Honestly I wouldn't change a thing, you can't improve on perfection haha! The front splitter finishes it off perfectly IMO, and matches the line of the side steps. Wheels and colour look spot on.

Oh and I want a gloss black roof also.

Do you wanna sell it?? :teeth: What colour is it? i.e. colour name/code?

Really appreciate it, thank you! It's unfortunately not for sale, but apologies for creating a dilemma for you! ;) Hope you're still getting along with your azure Zed? I think a gloss black and blue colour theme with yours would still look great!

The colour of mine is 'Twilight Grey' I believe, and the colour code is 'K51'. My roof is just wrapped gloss black, Monsterwraps in Southampton did it and did an absolutely amazing job, it's about a 2.5 - 3 hour drive from where I live but is 100% worth it. Next on my list is coilovers and wheels, but that's when I've finally made my mind up and funds allow haha!

• 4 weeks later...