spoiler choices

wilo

The 350 i have just bought has the little lip type spoiler and im thinking of getting something a little more showoffy.

what factory fitting types are available and do they all attach through same fittings as the thin lip type spoiler i have now or would it be a case of drilling?

Most wings are terrible for the Zed, the only really classy effort I've seen is on Tranquilbass's orange HR... but I dont know what spoiler it is or know if hes got any pics of it up here ..... I know...Im useful... it really is a nice 'floating' spoiler though

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Most wings are terrible for the Zed, the only really classy effort I've seen is on Tranquilbass's orange HR... but I dont know what spoiler it is or know if hes got any pics of it up here ..... I know...Im useful... it really is a nice 'floating' spoiler though

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

yea im not keen on the carbon wing types either ..i dont mind high ones but they have to be a proper spoiler to look right .had a wing alot of years back on a Peugeot coupe and I got alot of negative comments so put me right off them

im kinda drawn to the veilside v3 & volex style spoiler tbh

.dnt have a clue where to find them tho and wanting one preferably in the same colour as my zed if I can find a used one for sale

There's a Strosek one currently going for £50 on eBay at the mo.

just had a look ..says it doesnt inc legs tho .wanting something more veilside looking but maybe slightly lower in height