C7 Z51 2LT V8 6.2L A6 MSRC and many, many other codes...

Adrian@TORQEN

Massive case of the jealouses! There's a corvette dealership in Virginia Water if you didn't know, so you can get the service book stamped correctly etc. Massive price hike from buying over here though so wise to bring one over from the states. I'd never been a Corvette fan until they bought out the Stingray which then got improved into the C7, really love these ones.

Adrian, if you decide to put custom wheels on it, can you let me know as I might be interested in buying the wheels for my truck (cashflow dependant obviously, I know they're not cheap :lol: )

• Like 1

I know the dealership in Virginia Water, spoke to them yesterday, according to them Chevrolet UK doesn't cover warranty for imported cars. I've emailed Chevrolet see what they say, the car is virtually brand new, 2916 miles and less than 2 years old, I don't see why it shouldn't be covered.

Good to know, thanks. I don't have any problems now, just wanted to know if they cover imported cars :)

Still looking for ideas of parts to improve the car, subtle stuff :) Z06 steering wheel with dry carbon flat bottom, updated 2016 front bumper with side reflectors, I need European wing mirrors with side indicators, too, perhaps Z06 front lip and side skirts... Parts are stupidly cheap in USA :(

I went to the bookies for a price on you not modding it when I first saw yours post, they laughed in my face and refused to give me a quote. I guess they are never wrong.

Adrian, if you decide to put custom wheels on it, can you let me know as I might be interested in buying the wheels for my truck (cashflow dependant obviously, I know they're not cheap :lol: )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172224654882 :cry: :cry:

I'm out, didn't realise they were still that expensive over there still, C6 ones will be the answer :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/c6-corvette-rims-with-tires/131841041784?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131003132420%26meid%3Da5e80a0e663a40f98a79813459e51e2b%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D172224654882

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So how much is the cost increase in pounds? I mean, it's a stunning car and one I'd love to own, and as a dream to say you've done it then even if it's another couple of grand it's still got to be worth it. Couple that with low depreciation and what you normally spunk on mods anyway ( :p:lol: ) then surely it's peanuts in the grand scheme of things?

You can't put a price on your hobby matey, I say unless it's going to cost you another £20K then go for it. Man maths can work here! :D

Without trying to ask the most obvious and personal question, what percentage increase is that?

And what else would you buy for the money instead? If there's nothing out there that floats your boat without spending double, I still say go for it. :)