C7 Z51 2LT V8 6.2L A6 MSRC and many, many other codes...

Adrian@TORQEN

Personally, I'm not as enthralled by the G as I should be. The interior isn't what it should be in terms of quality, the engine doesn't make a particularly nice noise unless you spend £££££ on the right exhaust, and some of the engineering is horrific. It's spectacular to look at, but as much as I love Lamborghinis in general I think I'd rather have the 'Vette.

What price are early Murcis now?

Ah just checked, they've snuck back up to the £100K mark. Shame.

I know you were stung by the brand with the Cayman fiasco, but would a 997TT not be right up your street? Bulletproof engine in the Mezger, holding value, bonkers quick, plenty of stuff you can modify on them?

How about something like a classic British Aston with the aim of driving it a bit and selling on to an American car enthusiast? Would be a good time for Americans to buy and you could make a profit if GBP goes down further. If you can't find an American buyer then you'd be able to sell it later for about the same you'd bought it in GBP.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/aston-martin/classics/aston-martin-db2-4-mk1--1954/2369610?v=c

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/aston-martin/classics/aston-martin-v8-s/5829248?v=c

Cheapest McL RHD is just over £100k! :)

But I bet your would loss £0 in deprecation over the next few years...Especially given the way the £ is dropping. The net cost over 3 years will certainly be cheaper than what I've just done (brand new Tesla Model S order).

Given the likely fall of interest rates to 0%, who knows, a McL might well turn out to be the best investment you can make.

Edited by gangzoom