Breaking fire damaged 53 plate azure 350z

Keyser

Hi all,

After much debate we have decided that this one is beyond economical repair so she is to be broken for parts :(

Hopefully the mods will let this go up as is so I don't have to list every single individual item from the Zed :)

20160601_182840_resized_zpswe8twiwk.jpg

20160601_182848_resized_zps56yz1tne.jpg

No engine and some engine bay parts are melted/fire damaged everything else is for sale 53 plate UK GT close to stock, wings, lights bumpers doors etc are all good, as is the interior with black leather seats and Bose.

If anyone wants it as a rolling shell let me know ASAP otherwise just PM me what you want and if it's serviceable I will give you a price.

Car has just over 100k Miles on it

HKS SC maybe recoverable - cheap if you fancy it PM me for more details.

Gearbox was good prior to engine fail.

Keyser and the Zed Shed Crew

• Like 3

Keyser your pics reroute to a virus page when clicked :/

All good here :shrug:

How strange..... :/ on my phone (only a few days old) it went to pop up hell with 'danger you have a virus install this now!' type thing that I couldn't back away from, had to shut down the explorer

How strange..... :/ on my phone (only a few days old) it went to pop up hell with 'danger you have a virus install this now!' type thing that I couldn't back away from, had to shut down the explorer

That's a known spam alert you get, trying to get you to download anti virus program. Just close down browser and ignore if you get that.

probably one of the millions of adds on photobucket as that's where the pics are :shrug:

Rays?

Yes well now there is a problem with the Rays or at least 2 of them :lol:

1 x front is slightly bent as is 1 x rear

the other 2 are OK so we are doing a special on Rays buy 1 get one (in need of repair) free :lol:

So if you need an odd Ray front or rear do drop me a PM

I think they could be repaired it's just whether you could buy one in good condition for less :shrug:

Edited by Keyser

Dam the vultures are quick!!!

Center console complete with cubby looks like its already gone with about 6 in line so don't ask about that please.

All other PM's answered.

Any one want something more interesting?

Nice set of brembos? Rear Diff? a subframe perhaps??

• Like 1

Can you get some pics of the interior up? My drivers seat is shite and I want a replacement as a retrim is too much :S

Will get some pics tomorrow but already have 1 person interested in the seats.

Blank button next to heating controls?

Felt small insert in the centre console. It's in the small section just just behind the gear stick and seat heater controls.

Will check they are there for you and get back to you ASAP