What are you going to be doing in the sun?

Husky

Ahh I've Jinxed it!

Should be a lovely hot weekend, what are people's plans now we can all go out and get some vitamin D?

Personally I'm fitting a new roof to the workshop, then tasked with 14m of vegetable beds to build :wacko: If I can whip all that together with time to spare I can work on the Celica :wiggle:

Fitting a new roof sounds fun!

I'll be working in the garden most probably... prepping for some decking that i'm planning on fitting during June. (Take a week off during Euro 2016... do some DIY and watch football, the perfect week!)

And my BMW needs an oil change so if i can get my arse in gear i'll probably do that too.

Fitting a new roof sounds fun!

I'll be working in the garden most probably... prepping for some decking that i'm planning on fitting during June. (Take a week off during Euro 2016... do some DIY and watch football, the perfect week!)

And my BMW needs an oil change so if i can get my arse in gear i'll probably do that too.

Got the oil change done while it was cold and wet, not sure why I didn't wait until now and could have saved myself some misery.

We have huge house renovation stuff looming for June, so I have a week to take somewhere in there too, it's going to be a busy summer!

Edited by Husky

haha Hot !!

I guess my 3 years in the Pacific with average 32 degrees redefined hot :) I now find 20 plus a bit nippy !

Relatively hot compared the past months :p It's not "hot hot" until barefoot walking gives burns :lol:

Dropping Alfie off with the parents then heading with the missus to a quite house we rented in Kent for the weekend to kick back, relax, read Banzai, drink beer - house has half a dozen hammocks in the large 2 acre garden to relax in...I will pick the one with the best sun angle.

Dropping Alfie off with the parents then heading with the missus to a quite house we rented in Kent for the weekend to kick back, relax, read Banzai, drink beer - house has half a dozen hammocks in the large 2 acre garden to relax in...I will pick the one with the best sun angle.

Feel like sharing? :lol:

What the hammock or the missus? :lol:

• Like 2

What the hammock or the missus? :lol:

Wellllll... Got any pics?

Of the hammock

Edited by Husky
  • Like 1

My plan is to dig a hole out for a new pond with a machine, erect a new polytunnel and sow veg seeds and spuds.

I will be protecting the old bonce if its sunny, as its already had its fair share of sun during the past week and looks like an overbaked peanut.

Sunday? ......same again.

My plan is to dig a hole out for a new pond with a machine, erect a new polytunnel and sow veg seeds and spuds.

I will be protecting the old bonce if its sunny, as its already had its fair share of sun during the past week and looks like an overbaked peanut.

Sunday? ......same again.

I wish I had dug out my pond with a machine, I did it by hand and boy does it completely screw you over for a week. Then you gotta get the fecking liner in and all folded nicely, the next one shall be concrete or fibre glass, screw pond liners!