Nice 350z from autotrader

Banz

Snap that up then book it in with a detailer for paint correction at about £300 (he uses a sponge to to wash the car), buy some Rays off eBay for £400 and you'll have a stunning car with a Nismo catback :D

If I have £5k in bank now, i'll buy this and swap to Nismo exhaust with my zed's. Then sell the zed for £6.5k ish....... :thumbs:

Edit: Will also swap out the rear LED lights too with my old lights (sat in loft)........ B)

Edited by veeg33

It is within my budget... but I really don't like that colour. I prefer the sunset one or gun metal.

But now that I've posted it here, it will probably sell very quickly.

It is within my budget... but I really don't like that colour. I prefer the sunset one or gun metal.

GTFO :ban:

Cloudy headlights are a simple fix, 10 minutes with a polisher or maybe 30 minutes by hand. A detailer would probably fix it for <£50.

Edited by Randy_Baton

I'm going to go view the car. But I haven't driven a manual car for over 10 years now.... This is going to be so embarrassing. Maybe I'll just ask them to drive me around in it lol.