Considering a 370z ;-)

Damo's370z666

And with that, I withdraw from this thread. Hopefully the OP has enough info to make his decision, and I genuinely wish him the best of luck with his search. :)

I think he's gone and joined "Mumsnet", :surrender: ...less handbags being thrown around & bickering on there. :scare::lol:

As Nic & Will said above no need for people to get personal. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. :)

He says; whilst being personal...

And with that, I withdraw from this thread. Hopefully the OP has enough info to make his decision, and I genuinely wish him the best of luck with his search. :)

I think he's gone and joined "Mumsnet", :surrender: ...less handbags being thrown around & bickering on there. :scare::lol:

As Nic & Will said above no need for people to get personal. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. :)

Really, you think that was "personal"? aimed at anyone in particular? Nope. :yawn:

If that's what you believe though then so be it.

Really, you think that was "personal"? aimed at anyone in particular? Nope. :yawn:

If that's what you believe though then so be it.

Oh I didn't realise you had to specifically mention someone by name to be personal. Fair enough, good to know.

Also,completely unrelated, but there's someone in this thread who's being rather tetchy today, I think someone must have urinated in their cornflakes or something this morning. But obviously I'm not being personal as I didn't mention anyone by name.

ok, shows over.

Valid points have been made which should answer the OP's question and thanks for those but as this thread is now quickly disintegrating into off topic irrelevance i'll lock it down as it is going nowhere positive. A shame a positive valuable discussion could not be continued but such is the way of things

• Like 2