Getting itchy feet................

Sarnie

Which option would you go with?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which option would you go with?

......as usual :blush:

4) Keep the G and buy a Z4M Roadster.

No modding involved, get to run a roadster etc. But will the Z4M be a bit too gay for me ? :lol:

The Z4M Roadster is superb, I've got one and love it to bits. Even contemplating withdrawing it from sale and keeping it for the summer because I like it that much.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......as usual :blush:

4) Keep the G and buy a Z4M Roadster.

No modding involved, get to run a roadster etc. But will the Z4M be a bit too gay for me ? :lol:

The Z4M Roadster is superb, I've got one and love it to bits. Even contemplating withdrawing it from sale and keeping it for the summer because I like it that much.

Sales pitch time! Dan flog him yours and PX the A3 :thumbs:

off-topic: in the UK you certainly are lucky you don't need to pay crazy "inscription tax" every time you change cars. Even if i were to buy a car with +212hp each year and sell it without loss nor profit it would cost me approx £3000 every time I would register it :headhurt:

I would probably do something different altogether, but from your options have gone for option 4.

Youve aleady had 2 Zeds, so why have two hardtop sports cars when you really want a convertable hairdressers car! :p:teeth:

I would probably do something different altogether, but from your options have gone for option 4.

Youve aleady had 2 Zeds, so why have two hardtop sports cars when you really want a convertable hairdressers car! :p:teeth:

:lol: I think you have Liam and me mixed up, i am the one that says one thing and does the other, Liam is the gay Hairdresser :thumbs:

I should of known option 2 would win so resoundingly. I am tempted by it, I really am. I just know I'm a lazy ****er sometimes and will buy loads of stuff for it and it'll sit in my garage until I decide to sell it to someone on here for half the price :lol:

I think option 3 is out of the window, nothing really to excite me there. I'm test driving a spyder this week hopefully and will try and get out in a Z4M to see if that is gonna tick the box's or send me to sleep :D

I should of known option 2 would win so resoundingly. I am tempted by it, I really am. I just know I'm a lazy ****er sometimes and will buy loads of stuff for it and it'll sit in my garage until I decide to sell it to someone on here for half the price :lol:

I think option 3 is out of the window, nothing really to excite me there. I'm test driving a spyder this week hopefully and will try and get out in a Z4M to see if that is gonna tick the box's or send me to sleep :D

Go option 2. Buy loads of stuff and sell it to me for f-all. :teeth:

Hmm, didnt even think of that when I voted 2 :p

Option 1 for me as I would love a Convertable G............................but would not sleep with the repayments! Lol!!

Seriously, if you can afford it do it. For me I will keep with my Zed Roadster.

You could always sell the Lambo and buy a Toyota Celica for £2k like AndyC ;)

Just an update, I have a Spyder for the day one day next week. Plus I've spoken to the local BMW place who claim to be the biggest BMW dealer in the UK (Sytner) and told them I wanna test drive. He said he'd get back to me within 24hrs, lets see how quick they can move when they smell a sale :)

Tell BM you need a 48Hr test drive, that will see if they mean business.

I think you should keep the G and get a Caterham CSR 260.....

The 48hr test drive will be requested if/when they phone back :D:thumbs:

Caterham??? :lol::lol: Are you crazy???? My suits would get ruined in one of them :scare::lol:

The boot space would take a suit, just, and there is likely to be a spare set.

You would be more likely to trash you shoes than suits as very little room down in the foot-well. However where there's a will, there's a way.

I voted for conv G by the way.

You would be more likely to trash you shoes than suits as very little room down in the foot-well. However where there's a will, there's a way.

I know mate, were in the minority, oh well lets see what next week brings....... :D

I know mate, were in the minority, oh well lets see what next week brings....... :D

Maybe one of these :teeth:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/342159.htm

Maybe one of these :teeth:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/342159.htm

I like my cars to come with paint :thumbs: