Getting itchy feet................

Sarnie

Which option would you go with?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which option would you go with?

......as usual :blush:

I've had the tango machine since July and absolutely love it to bits. Buuuuuut I'm getting itchy feet now and need something to satisfy my urge :headhurt:

I have a few thing's going through my mind at the moment and they are:

1) Trade in the G for a Convertible G.

I really really want a convertible at some point in my life and a drop top G seems to be the obvious option. Saying that, thats a £30k downpayment needed. Also, as much as I'm an ASW I'm not sure I even I could stand the exposure of driving a drop top G :headhurt:

2) Keep the G and buy a JDm zed.

I'm thinking of buying the cheapest possible zed (£11k ish) and then modding it to as I seem fit. I like this option as I get to choose all the mods myself and can get back into a RWD car but can I be arsed with the hassle of getting all the stuff fitted etc :blush:

3) Keep the G and buy a brand new zed.

Best of both worlds, no modding and can get a nice white one. But then potenially lose loads of cash on buying a new zed :blush:

4) Keep the G and buy a Z4M Roadster.

No modding involved, get to run a roadster etc. But will the Z4M be a bit too gay for me ? :lol:

So basically you can see that I am looking at spending no more than the price of a zed on whichever choice i go with but I just can't decide. All have benefits, but they all also have cons. I have a favourite option but am keen to get a wider opinion. :thumbs:

PS: A convertible zed is not an option as I don't like em. Sorry roadster owners :blush:

You'll also note that every option includes a G :lol::lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about an Atom? :teeth:

:lol:

I need something I can go see clients in thats not too OTT meaning I can sell my A3 :)

Buy something classic. Not OTT.

I don't like classic stuff. The choices are listed. :p

Fair enough. I'm sticking with option 3 but I'd change my mind to option 2 if there were an import MY07 available.

I think option 2 would be more entertaining but I still think you're greedy. ;) Didn't know you had an A3 as well - wondered what you went to see clients in! Maybe you should get an old banger to make them feel sorry for you! :lol:

option 4 then you can go and pester the BMW forums :teeth:

You can't get rid of me that easily :lol:

My prefered option is number 4 i think. I've always liked the Z4M roadster and daren't test drive one as I'd probably crumble...... although saying that I'd quite fancy a kind of 'project' in a 02 jdm and modding it over time etc. And to confuse matters I'm getting a G spyder this week for the day to see if i could live with it and e-gear............... :headhurt::headhurt:

if it's partly for when meeting clients, I voted for 3, otherwise is the client angle isn't as important I'd go for 2

The client thing isn't a massive priority, I have a A3 at the moment but would probably get rid of it if I buy another car as it would never get used... :)

Option 2 for me. I love the Z4M but saying how often your on here, it would make sense to get a Zed. You know what your getting and you wont be disapointed. Still classy enough for your clients and it will keep you occupied in the long run if you end up modding it. :teeth: