New 350z azure blue GT 2007

Hey guys and gals

New to 350z, Nissan and anything japenese

Have come from the vag scene but always wanted a 350z

So here it is 2007 GT 18k on the clock 1 owners from new who kept it in a garage so it's very clean!

I'm from Norfolk if there's any owners near me or any meets?

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg

Have plans soon for it including an exhaust looking at a few threads and videos to decide what to go for (don't worry i won't be starting a new "what exhaust thread")

But if anyone has any experience with car covers for use outside can you let me know of your experiences as not sure if they do more harm than good? I do plan to find a nearby garage to store it but currently don't have one

Cheers

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

I've never used a car cover on my own vehicles but I know people that have and for the most part I know a lot of people recommend the "Stormforce" covers. Supposed to be really good quality all weather breathable covers.

Most important thing though before putting any car cover on is to ensure your car is properly clean as any dirt/grit/dust etc will damage/mark the paintwork when the cover is fitted or moves around with the wind.

Some pictures here in this old for sale thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87728-350z-370z-stormforce-fitted-car-cover/

Current new price here for example: http://www.coveryourcar.co.uk/store/product.php?productid=17421

;)

Thank GM for the info!

In the process of trying to get a garage close by sorted but if that fails will look into them covers

Thanks for the welcome guys, one weekend of ownership,half a tank burnt and a big smile still on my face!

First mod ordered...RDX stubby Ariel

Got to start somewhere 😅

God you guys have some exhaust threads, can't decide what the hell to go for, wanted the japspeed K1 but reading more than a few posts about its build/fitment quality I'm not so sure.

Seems that maybe a cobra or scorpion might be a good shout, want something that's loud enough for a weekend smile but retains a quality sound of that v6

Hi welcome along to the forum nice looking zed you have bought and very low miles as well plus one of the best colours Azure :D

As for an exhaust depending what you want from the exhaust I decided and whanted somthing a little different and excellent quality

and went for a custom company called longlife and most pleased with it :) as mine is the roadster I went a bit conservative so a little louder than Stock ;)

Happy zedding the zeditus is very catchable by the way :lol: :lol: :lol: but very enjoyable experience :D

As far as I know my exhaust is stock but it is so loud! I have brought a throttle controller to hopefully keep it a bit quieter when leaving my garage - especially as I can sometime be called out in the middle of the night - don't think my neighbours would appreciate it either ;)