This ad must be bogus

Looks like a scam to me. Notice the seller has 0 feedback so this isn't anyone genuine. There are so many scams out there now but still people think they can get a 'bargain' and wonder why they've been taken for a ride.

STAY CLEAR!

Edited by Darkside

Hello ,

I`m still selling the 2004 NISSAN 350Z GT , Petrol Manual which comes with new MOT and Road Tax, mileage only 64,410 miles with full service history, never involved in any type of accident, excellent condition, looks and drives great.

As you probably noticed the price of £5000 is rather low but only because we are looking for a quick sale.

I have tried to send more photos and the Car Facts Certificate ( Vehicle Certificate Report ) through eBay but I was not able, I don`t know way , maybe it is an eBay Classifieds errors and a lot of the inquires go directly to the Spam folder and I am having a hard time to sort them out due to my work schedule.

For this reason I am asking you to contact me directly to my personal email newdon1dr (at) hotmail (dot) com , please paste 2004 NISSAN 350Z GT in the subject .

Thank you ,

Yep smells of scam to me too. :yuck:

But anyhow, looks like the number plate is WR54 FCZ. Googled and found this guy on Instagram who looks like the owner - https://www.instagram.com/kingfringe/

If anyone is actually interested, probably worth dropping him a message to confirm it's him selling.

IF the reg is correct the MOT expires on 20th July so not brand new at all!!!

If its not a scam I think half the forum would be queued at his door in the morning with cash

100% scam

well since you are on a 350/370 forum and I'll guess that 90% of the members drive one,why would we want another Zed? :teeth::p

• Like 1

Wasnt the other scam with the roadster 5k also?

But then whats 5k when my long lost nigerian great uncle has left me $2.1 mill dollars in his will

Tight got! Long lost research doctor had 1.2 trillion which he wanted me to hold 14 billion until the transfer had gone through lol

If its not a scam I think half the forum would be queued at his door in the morning with cash

100% scam

well since you are on a 350/370 forum and I'll guess that 90% of the members drive one,why would we want another Zed? :teeth::p

Precisely that reason. 90% of the people on here own one, and/or know how much it's worth and that you could make 4 figures buying it and selling it on without doing any work