This ad must be bogus

Afternoon all, sorry for the delay. Not been to active on the forum recently. (Been throwing cash at my house... so to keep Zeditus at bay I have been avoiding the forum)

I have just read the msg asking if this is my car for sale. THIS IS A SCAM... :wacko: My car is 100% not for sale.

This will teach me for not hiding my REG on instagram. (may remove old pics and re-edit)

The link is dead on ebay so cannot see full details. That was my reg stated in a previous comment.

Dirty scammers.

stay safe people. :D

Also 5k is a joke.. Does any remember what info the scammers gave on ebay?

Edited by Stuggerz
  • Like 1

Afternoon all, sorry for the delay. Not been to active on the forum recently.

I have just read the msg asking if this is my car for sale. THIS IS A SCAM... :wacko: My car is 100% not for sale.

This will teach me for not hiding my REG on instagram. (may remove old pics and re-edit)

The link is dead on ebay so cannot see full details. That was my reg stated in a previous comment.

Dirty scammers.

Thanks for dropping by to confirm :thumbs:

I'm afraid my memory's absolutely poop so I can't remember anything about the ad :lol:

• Like 1

Dirty scammers.

No need, they will just use the pics with no reg lol, feel lucky they chose your zed :lol: must have stood out to them lol.

• Like 2

Dirty scammers.

No need, they will just use the pics with no reg lol, feel lucky they chose your zed :lol: must have stood out to them lol.

:lol: I obviously post to many pics of the Zed, I better pad my instagram account with pics of miscellaneous food items and selfies :wacko: and the odd meme.