Bolt on parts bhp increases

Irn Bru

Sorry bud, that's incorrect. More horsepower != faster.

With better tyres and brakes you accelerate quicker, turn harder, and stop in less distance. That's how you'll go faster, and it'll be a significant difference too.

With better tyres and brakes you accelerate quicker, turn harder, and stop in less distance. That's how you'll go faster, and it'll be a significant difference too.

NO, sorry, you're incorrect. tires still don't give a car more power, just delivers what you've got a little better to the road. POOOOWWWEERRRR!!!! i want more power!! Someone get me a round lolly the size of a frying pan and a kid's sailor outfit so i can have a proper tantrum on the way to tesco. :boxing:

^ this is correct

^ this is correct

that's how you'll go faster if you were tracking a car and doing lap times. yes, it's correct. But tires do not add power. I want power, more power! tires wont give me that, and neither will a sticker on the back of my car. that's my point. i don't get more power in a straight line. Sorry you're all wrong. Mods lock this thread :teeth: Edited by Rock_Steady

I had high flow intakes, drop in filters and a catback on my 370z when I had it mapped (Uprev) here , last week a bog stock 370 made 1 hp more on our dyno after the Uprev .

Mine sounds much better though :)

• Like 2