Rocket Bunny style ducktail wing

Tuck

After falling in love with the rocket bunny kit I found this gem in eBay. Although when it turned up it was a nasty fibreglass job, rivet hole filled in and moulding cracks everywhere. Bodyshop sorted it and painted it black. Now when it came to mounting we both agreed pop-rivets would crack the spoiler so we went down the riv-nut route.

abdca1a9b5ba77948a9c6afb43325161.jpg

Here it is after fitting. Some of the rivets need centring and I'm looking to get some black head bolts too.

e550d71e77c441d77e74be696242282a.jpg270a687af307d3a19fc5ef7ebef372a3.jpg193682ce6bc700e324dd0895107fea1e.jpg

Sent from my potato using duct tape

• Like 1

Are you going to get the full kit or just the spoiler? Love the aggressive look of the rocket bunny kit

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Naa the full kit is thousands! Spoiler will do, plus it's my daily.

• Like 1

Where did you get your riv-nut gun? Also let me know where you get the black bolts as I will be needing them in a few month. Thanks,

Want my riv-nut gun? It was £20

Personally I think it needs flared arches with rivets to complete the look. Otherwise I would have them blended in

Getting them filled was going to cost an arm and a leg, and given its cheap fibreglass its not going to last long enough to warrant filling in. I do agree blending them looks better, but once the bolts are black they'll be less noticeable. I'm after this spoiler now, if I can ever find what its called cb3822b27c957edc71e24e5639edf6f3.jpg

Buster had that on his ginger zed. A couple of others have had it too. Ings make it I think?
y

Yeah its a INGS LX wing! Thanks to GM 👌ðŸ¼

• 5 weeks later...

I had this spoiler but brought from epr, fitment was awful and I didn't like the fact it doesn't cover the width of the boot so looks a little stuck on I think, I've emailed greddy about costs of a genuine one including shipping and import charges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this spoiler but brought from epr, fitment was awful and I didn't like the fact it doesn't cover the width of the boot so looks a little stuck on I think, I've emailed greddy about costs of a genuine one including shipping and import charges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had emailed Greddy but they wanted ludacris money for the spoiler! This car was sold not 2 weeks after this monstrosity was fitted

Yeah I wasn't happy with anything to do with the spoiler once it had arrived, fitment was awful and poorly made. It was cracking in places and the holes would never allow rivets to be used! This was from g.r.a.m.s styling and it should of gone back, but curiosity and hopefulness got the better of me 🙄

Edited by Tuck

• 6 months later...

I had this spoiler but brought from epr, fitment was awful and I didn't like the fact it doesn't cover the width of the boot so looks a little stuck on I think

Just ordered my rocket bunny replica wing from EP Racing.

Hope it's good!

Dont say you were warned ;)

This is being made in the UK.

Mould taken off the original.

They do also supply a carbon fibre version from Japan though. Currently £295.

As long as you're sure, the one valy has is the V2 RB Replica which for me is 100x better than the one at the beginning of this thread.