Just how common are we?

sonic

Had the 370z 2 weeks now , done 700 miles, which is a daily return trip from Kettering to Northampton, also been to Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and Lincoln and I have not seen another z, be that 350 or 370 on the road.

Anyone know how many of us are out there?

The spotted thread seems busy enough, maybe I'm just driving around with my eyes shut

B)

• Like 1

I see a lot of 350's and 370's three or four a day usually ;)

On the roads I see more R35 GTR's than zed's around here

I see more GTR's than anything else with Big Power- a big reason why I decided against buying a GTR - at least for the moment :-)

Would still love an exact replica of the Top Secret Time Attack Car though

15809766865_be7fe8cb31_b.jpg

Seen one!

Currently on hols in Fuerteventura and saw a 350z rear end, faded (as is everything out here) navy disappearing round a side street in Corralejo, no pic I'm afraid.

Never see any at home and I'm betting it's prob the only one on this lil island and I spot it!

Since they came out in 2003 I've honestly only seen about 7,350's and about 4,370's. I'm a car nut so always pay attention, they must be quite rare.

thats a hell of a lot of cars you've seen ;)

• Like 3

I see zeds all the time in Aberdeen. Some from the forum and some not.

Was at Crail at the weekend though and there was only me and irn bru there. So they must be kind of uncommon just not in Aberdeen.

Bit off topic mate but wondered if you know anything about city City cars in Aberdeen.

Was at Crail at the weekend though and there was only me and irn bru there. So they must be kind of uncommon just not in Aberdeen.

Bit off topic mate but wondered if you know anything about city City cars in Aberdeen.

Yeah I've dealt with them. Ages ago I was going to look at a 370z.

Very professional family ran business with lots of exotic cars. It's appointment only so when ur there to see the car it's all about you.

Very professional family ran business with lots of exotic cars. It's appointment only so when ur there to see the car it's all about you.

Thanks for that,they have what looks like a nice 370 in at the moment low miles but slightly over my budget.

• Like 1

Thanks for that,they have what looks like a nice 370 in at the moment low miles but slightly over my budget.

I did see the White 370z on there site. Looks pretty clean to me. The gtr also looks lush

• 2 weeks later...