man flu or cold

stuey

To help you sleep - try Covonia Nighttime. Within about 90 seconds of me taking that stuff I cannot keep my eyes open!!

There is a new Lemsip that is only in drink format, something like Flu Plus which really helped when I had it. :)

Beechams Flu + tablets always do the trick for me.

A woman dressed as a Nurse can help. PM Nixy :lol:

i wonder if shes got a nurses outfit.............. :yahoo:

If she's not im sure you can get one...Quick!

quicker than quick............... :throb:

Cheap whiskey (don't waste decent stuff), hot water, sugar, Fresh lemon.

Job done.

Few of them to sweat it out of you if its a cold. If its this proper eastern european flu thats been going around for months, then its a long ride...

I can certainly help...........

I had this cold over xmas it's the one where you get the cold and feel crap then get better then it comes back twice as bad with a cough that keeps you awake all night.

take lemsip or other flu remedy with a decongestant in it but take it religeously every 4 hours.

Use only balsam or ultra balm tissues on your nose - trust me you will notice the difference and so will everyone else when they look at you!

As mentioned above, take some sort of night time remedy to help you sleep - large swigs of original benalyn works a treat or night nurse (cos that's the only sort of nurse you'll be getting). :thumbs:

Last time I had flu, I ended up playing indoor football for an hour, sweated it out me. ... want a game Friday night :teeth:

If you were able to play football, it wasn't proper flu. That knocks you on your back completely. It would just be one of a myriad of cold viruses that spread easily at this time of year.

Not sure seems to be a widespread illness over xmas, everyone of my mates and my girlfriend and family had a fever, a stomach bug, headache and aches, luckily touch wood I havnt had it. But then Ive never caught a cold or a flu, or had chicken pox or anything like that :blush:

Not sure seems to be a widespread illness over xmas, everyone of my mates and my girlfriend and family had a fever, a stomach bug, headache and aches, luckily touch wood I havnt had it. But then Ive never caught a cold or a flu, or had chicken pox or anything like that :blush:

i bet you get it all at once, and to top it all you'll end up with SmallPox too, just to be awkward!

i bet you get it all at once, and to top it all you'll end up with SmallPox too, just to be awkward!

Dont say that :headhurt:

The only illness I had was food poisoning and appendix removed, thats it. Ive never been ill looking back on it :scare: Ive never had the BCG injection as I failed the 6 pin needle thing, mum said she put me in a room with kids who had chicken pox and that and still didnt get nothing.

Knowing my luck ill get it all at once :dry::dry:

i been feelin like crap now for a week... :(

anyone got any super dooper remedies apart from lemsip an all that.......... :help:

I had Flu all over Christmas , was ill in bed for 3-4 days, Ha colds before but this was Flu , only thing that touched it was "Day and night nurse" , works a treat :)

Hope you better soon

anyone got any super dooper remedies apart from lemsip an all that.......... :help:

I had Flu all over Christmas , was ill in bed for 3-4 days, Ha colds before but this was Flu , only thing that touched it was "Day and night nurse" , works a treat :)

Hope you better soon

aw thanks holly :flowers:

perhaps you will be my nurse............. :teeth:

Hope you better soon

aw thanks holly :flowers:

perhaps you will be my nurse............. :teeth:

Or.......................Perhaps not :)