The 370z itch

ZeppoJeff

I can't help it but every other day I get an itch for a 370z but then I jump in the 350z and it kind of goes away.

What kind of price should I be looking a 40k mile 370z?

Also what kind of price you think I should sell my 350z if it came to it?

If you went for an early 370z probs looking around 14-16k. Plenty about.

I wouldn't be to quick though. I had my 350z a while ago then a couple of different cars then went to 370z. I didn't quite get the same feeling i did in the 350z without doing some mods

I changed from a 350z HR to a 370z Black Edition a year ago. I can't say I've looked back at all.

Completely different car IMO, the handling is so much better, the interior, the engine note etc etc the list goes on.

Only thing I'd say is get that standard exhaust off it ASAP as it really does hold the car back.

I would 100% recommend the upgrade, but again that's only my opinion.

• Like 2

I changed from a 350z HR to a 370z Black Edition a year ago. I can't say I've looked back at all.

Completely different car IMO, the handling is so much better, the interior, the engine note etc etc the list goes on.

Only thing I'd say is get that standard exhaust off it ASAP as it really does hold the car back.

+1 On paper its not a big upgrade but in reality it is and TBH there is nothing else around the 15-20k mark with the same value.

Mine will be up for sale come June/July if you can wait that long ;)

Same for me HR to 370z , significant upgrade imo

mine is for sale shortly as well :) I have an itch also for a R35

• Like 2

Okay just back from a drive in the girlfriends aygo and I see that beautiful purple beauty just sitting there staring back at me and I just don't think I could sell her now.

The price is have to put towards a standard 370 is money I could just put into the 350 for better handling and FI.

I know it's subjective, but for me the 350 is far and away the better looking car.

Now admittedly I've never driven a 370, but on paper it doesn't appeal to me either, even discounting the looks thing. Plenty of upgrades to do to my zed (which is far more fun and rewarding than just buying another car IMO), and it's already plenty fast enough in both a straight line and round corners.

I know it's subjective, but for me the 350 is far and away the better looking car. - can't argue with that

Now admittedly I've never driven a 370, but on paper it doesn't appeal to me either you have to try it though :teeth: even discounting the looks thing. Plenty of upgrades to do to my zed (which is far more fun and rewarding than just buying another car IMO) again subjective, and it's already plenty fast enough in both a straight line and round corners., can't argue with that (on the whole, who here actually drives to 100% or is capable of .... certainly not me, but I do try :surrender:)

I know it's subjective, but for me the 350 is far and away the better looking car. - can't argue with that

Now admittedly I've never driven a 370, but on paper it doesn't appeal to me either you have to try it though :teeth: even discounting the looks thing. Plenty of upgrades to do to my zed (which is far more fun and rewarding than just buying another car IMO) again subjective, and it's already plenty fast enough in both a straight line and round corners., can't argue with that (on the whole, who here actually drives to 100% or is capable of .... certainly not me, but I do try :surrender:)

200% every drive, even from stone cold just going to the shops :lol:

• Like 2

Argh...how much you think I could get for mine?

55 plate de

47k miles

Nismo v2 front

Chargespeed rear

Full respray

Invidia true dual

18" work vsxx wheels

Blah blah blah

Around 8K so you need 7K to make the jump. Go drive one as only you can make the decision :)

Argh...how much you think I could get for mine?

55 plate de

47k miles

Nismo v2 front

Chargespeed rear

Full respray

Invidia true dual

18" work vsxx wheels

Blah blah blah

Around 8K so you need 7K to make the jump. Go drive one as only you can make the decision :)

See for 8k I wouldn't even bother swapping considering the amounts that's went into it so far. Think I'm just going to keep mine and make it better than it already is.

Drove one ages ago when I looking at getting my second zed and it was really nice...but...could I justify the extra for insurance and road tax. I'm just not sure.

• Like 1

I had to make the move from my modded 350 and the 370 is 10x better!

But you will always want the next! I luv mine and dont think i could sell it but now i have a GTR itch

Basically whatever you have you always grow to want the next best thing lol well with me anyways plus a GTR is the dream!

I had to make the move from my modded 350 and the 370 is 10x better!

But you will always want the next! I luv mine and dont think i could sell it but now i have a GTR itch

Basically whatever you have you always grow to want the next best thing lol well with me anyways plus a GTR is the dream!

I thinks it decided that I'll just save and sc the 350 then the next will for sure be a gtr

Obviously depends on what you want from a GT, which the 70 is. If it's a track monster you want, then the FI route is maybe the way to go, living with a FI 50, or 70 for that matter as a daily? Hmm.... A stock 370 (well, with a nice sounding exhaust), is the way to go, in the Nissan world at any rate.

It's your money, spend it how you like :thumbs:

Edited by The G Man

I know it's subjective, but for me the 350 is far and away the better looking car.

Now admittedly I've never driven a 370, but on paper it doesn't appeal to me either, even discounting the looks thing. Plenty of upgrades to do to my zed (which is far more fun and rewarding than just buying another car IMO), and it's already plenty fast enough in both a straight line and round corners.

I used to think this when I had my 350 ,but my mindset has changed, I now think the 370 is much better looking,subjective really.

• Like 1