Hello from The Netherlands

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Martin, I live in The Netherlands and I own a 2003 350z which I imported from the USA. I already did some mods as other headers, 19inch rims, other taillights, but now my car is in a make over. I am going to do the following changes:

- different color

- do-luck bodykit

- veilside V3 rearspoiler

- LSD doors

- shave antenne and rear wiper

- Carbon hood

You can follow the change of my car on the site of my painter, which is:

http://www.hoewijk.nl/underconstruction/350_z/

Pictures of how the car looks now can you find at this link:

http://www.streetrides.nl/html/streetriders/martin_nissan350/martin_350z.html

Thanks for all the nice welcome reply's!

@ Zedrush: I live about 25km from Rotterdam so that is quite close!

@ ir_fuel: Kijk das leuk, een belg! Ik ga in de zomertijd bijna wekelijks naar Belgie voor meetings!

Why I imported one from the US? I was looking for a 350z and I saw this one on the internet. There is a company in the Netherlands that gets the car to the Netherlands and then you can first drive it before you have to buy it. Also now I can have a small license plate, what I like very much! And the price was much better than a dutch 350z. In the Netherlands you have to pay 45.9% extra tax for cars. I imported this car and because it was already 4 years old I had to pay much less tax (also did some little trick to pay less tax B) )

I hope I can get enough time to read all the topics, because I like this forum a lot! It is very nice and contains very much information!

Why I imported one from the US? I was looking for a 350z and I saw this one on the internet. There is a company in the Netherlands that gets the car to the Netherlands and then you can first drive it before you have to buy it. Also now I can have a small license plate, what I like very much! And the price was much better than a dutch 350z. In the Netherlands you have to pay 45.9% extra tax for cars. I imported this car and because it was already 4 years old I had to pay much less tax (also did some little trick to pay less tax

I know that the suspension of the US one is different from the European ones. Did you change that?