The 350Z-UK AMA Thread

Ekona

[quote name='Deano94' timestamp='1454082546' post='1579990']
Is it true that by punching a horse,you accidentally created a new species and named it a giraffe?
[/quote]
Ah, now you're mixing me up with God. It's an easy mistake, I know.

;):lol:

• Like 1

[quote name='Ekona' timestamp='1454082726' post='1579992']

[quote name='Wasso' timestamp='1454080300' post='1579978']
What was the content of your last dream - odd one I know, but maybe it'll answer how you "tick"
[/quote]
I can actually remember this one! It was two days ago, and it involved me moving house (not surprising, considering it's a year tomorrow since I moved last) and I was rummaging around for stuff. I remember looking under the bed and seeing two pairs of eyes glowing back at me: My two cats were under there. I picked one up and moved him somewhere safe, and I went back to stroke the other one as she was laying in the sun.

I remember this so well because when I woke up, I wasn't sad for a change. That was the first dream I've had for many weeks involving my cat who passed away back in October, and for the first time since then I'd dreamed about her and not woke up in tears. It kinda felt nice, just to remember her and know she's gone but to only think about the good stuff, and not be totally upset about her not being here any more. Almost like I'm finally accepting that she's gone.
[/quote]

Awwww bless ya

[quote name='Ekona' timestamp='1454082865' post='1579995']Okay, so two pages of me is probably enough, so I nominate...

[b]Humpy! :D[/b]

First question: What did you want to be when you were young, and how close is what you're doing now to that?[/quote]

Hey I am still young :p (35)

Good question Fanny Danny! I actually achieved what I wanted to be when I was 18/19 years old and that was to be a zoo keeper. Best job ever but as you expect pay was shocking and hours were terrible. Being young I felt I was missing out on enjoying life with friends/holidays etc so moved jobs into computers for much better pay and a 9-5 :lol:

Now own two businesses Winchester water softeners and Winchester salt supplies. So you could say it is a complete opposite to what I wanted to be. Want to make money for myself and not for someone else :thumbs:

If I was retired I would do volunteer work at a zoo again for sure.

• Like 2

[quote name='Jetpilot' timestamp='1454084346' post='1580004']Humpy, what kind of a discount can you do me on water softeners, looking for 2 at present ;) and yes that is my question :)

Does Humpy nominate the next person Fanny?[/quote]
Depends if you want electric or non electric, amount of people in house etc etc and I'm sure there could be a discount if you are after two ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

[quote name='Humpy' timestamp='1454084708' post='1580007'][quote name='Jetpilot' timestamp='1454084346' post='1580004']Humpy, what kind of a discount can you do me on water softeners, looking for 2 at present ;) and yes that is my question :)

Depends if you want electric or non electric, amount of people in house etc etc and I'm sure there could be a discount if you are after two ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Ps. Ask Ebized for a recommendation if needed ;)

I nominate Jetpilot for next Question :thumbs:

[quote name='Humpy' timestamp='1454084796' post='1580010']
[quote name='Humpy' timestamp='1454084708' post='1580007'][quote name='Jetpilot' timestamp='1454084346' post='1580004']Humpy, what kind of a discount can you do me on water softeners, looking for 2 at present ;) and yes that is my question :)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Ps. Ask Ebized for a recommendation if needed ;)

I nominate Jetpilot for next Question :thumbs:

[/quote]

Hang on, you cant get two questions and dip out, Fannys game, Fannys rules.

How long does one have to be nominated before passing the buck.

[quote name='Jetpilot' timestamp='1454085057' post='1580013'][quote name='brillomaster' timestamp='1454084981' post='1580011']
Jetpilot, when are you going to get an avatar?!?
[/quote]

Not answering any questions till Humpy has had a proper turn :)[/quote]
Fair enough, crack on with the questions...

[quote name='mouthwash' timestamp='1454085812' post='1580018'][quote name='mouthwash' timestamp='1454084723' post='1580008']
Humpy, why are you such a ballbag?
[/quote][/quote]
Because it is just the way I roll...

[quote name='Humpy' timestamp='1454084708' post='1580007']
[quote name='Jetpilot' timestamp='1454084346' post='1580004']Humpy, what kind of a discount can you do me on water softeners, looking for 2 at present ;) and yes that is my question :)

[/quote]
Might look you up for a quote, we had a couple of companies round last year....can't remember who, get bored to tears with that stuff, OH seems to enjoy it though. Can't remember what we (by we, I mean him) decided on electric vs non electric. Seemed to remember something about quantities of salt blocks being involved. Bring a car for me to play in, talk water softeners pros and cons with my OH.....I just want less limescale in the bathroom and gorgeously soft hair like when I'm on holiday ;)

[quote name='brillomaster' timestamp='1454094396' post='1580083']Humpy, given the choice of all the other forum members, who would you 'snog, marry avoid? Actually, make that hump, marry, kill, since thats more interesting. And why...[/quote]

What a question to answer!! Don't know many females on here and not that keen on humping blokes :lol: However do not take this personally as I really don't want to hump, marry or kill any of you!

Hump - Any of the traders as long as I got some freebies ( does this make me a male gigolo ) ;)

Marry - Mrs Keyser, makes a cracking cup of tea and makes a mean roast dinner. Also bloody good working on Zeds (Sorry Chris! )

Kill - Don't think I want to kill anybody :shrug: Actually maybe you Brillo for asking a really difficult question :lol:

[quote name='ATTAK Z' timestamp='1454105598' post='1580183']Why did you buy a Zed ?[/quote]

Always had a soft spot for them since they were released. Still have it 5 1/2 years later since buying mine :clap: