Rays - time attack styleeee - advice needed

Chris`I

Which Time Attack style?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Time Attack style?

• Black w/red lip
    • Black w/red+polished lip
    • Black w/small poilshed lip

Right, I know most of you will shoot this down, but I've been inspecting my Rays and decided they need an overhaul as they've some corroding, some kerbing from previous owner, and some damage from where the muppets at our local tyre centre cant install tyres, and I need some new front tyres soon! :scare:

Now I dont want all four wheels off to just do them stock as it will cost time and money, so I had a look around for some done like my fav wheels - Volk TE37 Time Attacks, what do you guys think?

SLR1148EE.jpg

SLR1175EE.jpg

350Z_time_attacks.jpg

Time_attack_close_up.jpg

6-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

I think I like the black with silver/polished lip atm, but like all 3 really. Not sure the silver and red lip suits the smaller size rim. Going to book some time of work and get my wheels down to Micheldever Tyres who send them off to Split and Polish in Kent. :thumbs:

I'm off to put my flame suit on now. PS these wheels will suit the carbon bit I have on order from Phil, trust me :teeth:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the real te37 or the LE37 but no one does em anymore :cry:

Have you tried Envy & Adam?

Ill ask my mate for you if you want, hes a RAYS dealer :thumbs:

Not John :lol:;) Yeh tried, no can do :dry:Even standard le37 rays if poss and Ill get them painted

Nope, not John :lol:

Ill try and find out tomorrow for you, what size do you want?

I want the real te37 or the LE37 but no one does em anymore :cry:

Have you tried Envy & Adam?

Ill ask my mate for you if you want, hes a RAYS dealer :thumbs:

Not John :lol:;) Yeh tried, no can do :dry:Even standard le37 rays if poss and Ill get them painted

Nope, not John :lol:

Ill try and find out tomorrow for you, what size do you want?

cheers mate le37 size 19x 10.5 rear and 19 x 9.5 front

Thanks chaps.

No option of leave standard as I said that I dont want to pay all that money for the standard look and they need doing, especially with the direction that I'm taking the look of the car. I personally dont like the all black look, especially in 18" as theres too much tyre for all black.

Interesting that no one has voted for option 2, I think in 19" that is my prefered scheme but doesnt suit the 18s for some reason (again prob too much tyre)

Jay: Im sure that Adam posted no so long ago he has some TE37 Time Attacks if you want to buy the, though I will be disgusted if you re-finish them :p

Thanks chaps.

No option of leave standard as I said that I dont want to pay all that money for the standard look and they need doing, especially with the direction that I'm taking the look of the car. I personally dont like the all black look, especially in 18" as theres too much tyre for all black.

Interesting that no one has voted for option 2, I think in 19" that is my prefered scheme but doesnt suit the 18s for some reason (again prob too much tyre)

Jay: Im sure that Adam posted no so long ago he has some TE37 Time Attacks if you want to buy the, though I will be disgusted if you re-finish them :p

I really want the LE37 and get them done like Leemiks car they are absolutely gorgeous IMO.. On a black car all black with red lip just doesnt look right unless the wheels and car is cleaned and in the right light, but with a polished lip black centre and red lip is the perfect combo

I really want the LE37 and get them done like Leemiks car they are absolutely gorgeous IMO.. On a black car all black with red lip just doesnt look right unless the wheels and car is cleaned and in the right light, but with a polished lip black centre and red lip is the perfect combo

Agreed, I love the LE37 look, shame it doesnt suit the normal Rays wheels on the Zed :(

Wanna buy 2 sets and let me have one? ;)