1. 1. Which Time Attack style?

• Black w/red lip
    • Black w/red+polished lip
    • Black w/small poilshed lip

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in same boat mine are buggered so need re-doing just cant make my mind up which way to go what about GM/antracite on a gunmetal car??

Anthracite would look great on a GM. B)

I did think of anthracite to start with, but wanted something a bit different. Agree it would look brill :thumbs:

I want the real te37 or the LE37 but no one does em anymore :cry:

Have you tried Envy & Adam?

Ill ask my mate for you if you want, hes a RAYS dealer :thumbs:

Not John :lol:;) Yeh tried, no can do :dry:Even standard le37 rays if poss and Ill get them painted

? LE37 are no longer made, but we have one set of the TE37 Time Attack in stock...posted in the trader classifieds

I want the real te37 or the LE37 but no one does em anymore :cry:

Have you tried Envy & Adam?

Ill ask my mate for you if you want, hes a RAYS dealer :thumbs:

Not John :lol:;) Yeh tried, no can do :dry:Even standard le37 rays if poss and Ill get them painted

? LE37 are no longer made, but we have one set of the TE37 Time Attack in stock...posted in the trader classifieds

I already posted that up, mate, but Jay says you told him they were sold??? :wacko:

Is he p1ssing you off yet? ;):p

I already posted that up, mate, but Jay says you told him they were sold??? :wacko:

Is he p1ssing you off yet? ;):p

At least he's hassling someone other than Phil, which means I can get through to Phil when I call him :thumbs:

I'd love to vote but I think the standard RAYS need to be left just that. I'm yet to see any improvement on the stock colour to be honest. In my opinion, just buy some new rims, even cheap ones.............. :headhurt:

Well for once, I might just slightly agree with you, what about these Rota GTR/P45 as found on our very own BigPhils:

P1010010.jpg

P1010013.jpg

B):thumbs:

I'm thinking for the cost, it wont be much more than getting mine refinished and fitting spacers for them as I need new front tyres anyway. Keep the Rays for the track and get new front tyres for the Rays when I can afford it.

and how much are these lil beauties????

plus was thinkin about teh splashguards on mine!!! just cant make my mind up look quite nice there though!!!

Not sure yet, PM'd Phil to find out. I've seen them for less than £1k with tyres, albeit very cheap and crap tyres or £800 on their own. Hoping Phil can do a very competitive package with tyres for me.

I'm thinking of doing splash guards as a short term solution to balance out my front lip then nismo skirts when I have the money :thumbs: