Rays - time attack styleeee - advice needed

Chris`I

Which Time Attack style?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Time Attack style?

• Black w/red lip
    • Black w/red+polished lip
    • Black w/small poilshed lip

I'd love to vote but I think the standard RAYS need to be left just that. I'm yet to see any improvement on the stock colour to be honest. In my opinion, just buy some new rims, even cheap ones.............. :headhurt:

Well for once, I might just slightly agree with you, what about these Rota GTR/P45 as found on our very own BigPhils:

P1010010.jpg

P1010013.jpg

B):thumbs:

I'm thinking for the cost, it wont be much more than getting mine refinished and fitting spacers for them as I need new front tyres anyway. Keep the Rays for the track and get new front tyres for the Rays when I can afford it.

A miles better proposition IMO :thumbs:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah maaaan this gets harder!

e9175bd1.jpg

accident350z006.jpg

Yeah he crashed it but the wheels are nice!

Not sure what combo this is though, it looks to dark to be silver and polished lip that they do, looks more like gunmetal and polished lip :wacko:

hi chris,

i would defo sell your rays on and invest in a new set, by the time you pay to get them refurbed and a new set of tyres + ballenced plus the couple of hundered quid you'll make for you wheels then you will be on targert for a new set - thats the route id go :thumbs:

Paul

hi chris,

i would defo sell your rays on and invest in a new set, by the time you pay to get them refurbed and a new set of tyres + ballenced plus the couple of hundered quid you'll make for you wheels then you will be on targert for a new set - thats the route id go :thumbs:

Paul

I was thinking that, but will probably keep them for track wheels :thumbs:

hi chris,

Paul

I was thinking that, but will probably keep them for track wheels :thumbs:

hey if funds permit, then why not !! :thumbs: