Altruistic Delivery Service

steve_b

I`d be happy to help if necessary. I travel from Newcastle (home) to Liverpool, Leeds and sometimes Cromer and Woking and Hull.

Soon to be doing a bit more travelling to the Edinburgh area (roughly) and possibly Rotherham.

I can't guarantee speed, but if people can drop of and collect local to them then I can do the rest.

And I work in Woking and live near Reading, so Woking could occasionally be used as a drop off. I have another car that has much more capacity than the Zed too. Happy to help out. :thumbs:

This needs the original post modifying to show what people can offer...

Agreed. :)

Chris and I should have the first delivery under this regime carried out in the week! :D:thumbs:

Plenum delivered from Woking to Big Phil. Pickup Monday eve, delivery Tues afternoon :D

Could this altruistic thing warrant it's own forum area?

This needs the original post modifying to show what people can offer...

Agreed. :)

Chris and I should have the first delivery under this regime carried out in the week! :D:thumbs:

Plenum delivered from Woking to Big Phil. Pickup Monday eve, delivery Tues afternoon :D

Could this altruistic thing warrant it's own forum area?

Excellent. Much appreciated Chris - pint waiting next time we catch up. :thumbs:

• 3 months later...

I need a couple of bits picking up that probably won't fit in a Zed (normal car maybe with one rear seat folded would be fine) from Nottingham and back to anywhere south of Oxford would be ideal. :blush: