Lambo doors

Kieran_ctr

End of day it's personal preference, car scenes that bitchy now days if you didn't do it there would be something else certain small minded people would take **** out of!

End of day corsas saxos etc are little kids cars, it's like putting a crazy pink wig on a fat ugly bird she guna look tacky and laughable!

Pot, kettle, black.

Generally speaking, there are some things that just look utterly gash. If you still like it then that's cool, but that doesn't make it stylish or cool. It just means you have bad taste. ;)

• Like 2

End of day it's personal preference, car scenes that bitchy now days if you didn't do it there would be something else certain small minded people would take **** out of!

End of day corsas saxos etc are little kids cars, it's like putting a crazy pink wig on a fat ugly bird she guna look tacky and laughable!

Pot, kettle, black.

Generally speaking, there are some things that just look utterly gash. If you still like it then that's cool, but that doesn't make it stylish or cool. It just means you have bad taste. ;)

:lol:

Moans about haters......is a hater.

I think on a show car they work quite well to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say do what you want, its your car. Personally they work on a modded Zed and they still open like any other car except you have the added option of going up. Win win if you are into show cars is it not.? I would like to know though how stable are they when they are in the air??? I seem some and they are quite wobbly. For me, I would not put them on and that may sound supprising considering the colour I've painted my car. lol