She's back!

wmr1980

Never letting anyone driving it again! :lol::D

Thanks guys :)

:lol:

Don't blame you, ....I learnt that lesson back in 1997 ish' when I let one of my mates drive my first car a 1988 Micra Mk1.

We were in a train station car park and he binned it into a barrier at probably 15mph. :doh: Luckily it only ended up costing me £12 to fix the bumper. ;)

• Like 2

Ah interesting, how did you rate their work/service? Got a couple of scuffs I need sorting and got a quote from them earlier this year, still not got around to sorting it yet though. They come highly recommended around here though, reasonably priced too.

My brother in law suggested them after his Evo was rear ended. He knows them personally (went to school / grew up in the same social circles) and did a fantastic job.

They were very reasonable - the most expensive thing was the parts - the labour was actually very reasonable.

The job was perfect, everything fits perfectly, a couple of bits need sorting, but minor cosmetic stuff.

Paint job is perfect, and now I have a matching fuel cover! :D

Showed it to a few friends who know their way around bodywork, and they were very impressed with the quality of the work and stated had I not told them they wouldn't have been able to tell it was fixed. Then again the damage was only cosmetic (fortunately).

No really! I live in SE London but my in laws are in Shoreham by Sea. However we're hoping to move to Surrey so won't be miles away.

I went there owing to recommendation and the fact that I'm happy to travel to get decent work done.

Edited by wmr1980