Tyres?

Kieran_ctr

The general consensus is that MPSS (Michelin Pilot Super Sports) are the best tyres for the Zed so I'm sure they'll get a mention again soon.

Personally I used to run Falken 452's and then when I got my 19" alloys I then went with the Falken 453's on my Zed. Superb tyres the Falkens imo and not too expensive either. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Kumho ecsta le sport KU39's I've ordered, had them on my previous civic type R, there really good value for money, especially in the wet.

Have these on mine=no complaints

The ratings are just as good as the top of the range tyres but there a lot cheaper. I've just got a discount of black circles because they were cheaper on tyre leader ( tyre leader had major difficulties finding my works address so cancelled my order) , not a full match but got some money off anyway :)

Vredestein I rate because I had them on my evo & gripped so well but can't find them in the size I need :(

I will have a look at the tyres u recommended see what price they are & ratings :)

Thanks for the help :)

Camskill do them in a 30. Only 5mm less

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m55b758s0p0/Car_Tyres_-_MPV_Tyres_-_People_Carrier_Tyres_-_19_inch_Vredestein_Tyres_Car_Vredestein_Ultrac_Sessanta_-

Vredestein Sessanta gets my vote.

There's always a massive price hike between 18" and 19", 100% or more in many cases. That's why I never go with anything higher than 18"

Discontinued, now replaced by Vorti's which are VERY good I have them on my GT4

Also is it the falken azenis?

Yeah they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep.

275/35/19 are £119 odd each from Camskill Kieran: http://www.camskill.co.uk/m55b0s338p98046/Falken_Tyres_Car_Falken_FK453_Azenis_Falken_FK_453_-_275_35_R19_100Y_XL_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_F_Wet_Grip%3A_B_NoiseClass%3A_2_Noise%3A_71dB

:thumbs:

• Like 1

MPSS if you can (I've only just switched all 4 to them) but otherwise if your on a budget but still want good tyres get the Falken FK453's there good enough for most peoples driving! (budget on this forum still means decent tyres :lol::thumbs: )

Well I would like to thank everyone for your help :) I decided to go with the RE050 because I got a really good price on 2 so happy with that & will be getting fitted at my mates garage for free :D thanks everyone

Make sure they're not runflats, I've seen that mistake happen on here before.

Good choice, they're still excellent tyres as you know. I suspect you'd have been disappointed if you'd switched to a cheaper option, as you'd have lost grip & feel. Next time when you have to change them all do consider the MPSS: They're not cheap (although cheaper then the RE050A now), but they'll last so much longer than the rivals that they do actually work out cheaper. The fact that they also perform the best is just a nice bonus ;)

Rcently had to change all four tyres - still went for Bridgestones (because thats what I'm used to) and it was only £600 when I was expecting £800.

Salesman tried to push me towards Kuhmo (later explained to me by a learned friend as 'cheap Koeran tyres') as his 'boss has them on his BMW X5 and previosuly his Audi'. :dry:

Edited by The Trouser

I had kumho's on my civic type R after the cheap landsails it came with couldn't put the power down, I wouldn't say they were cheap nasty tyres, they were excellent in the wet and just as good on the ratings as some of the top of the ranges tyres.

Obviously the likes of bridgestones will be better but don't knock the kumho's until you've tried them! Especially at £80odd a corner!