OH NO.....THE Z GETS CRUSHED ON EASTENDERS !

JEMAN

Well the good news I don't think the zed got crushed in the end or if it did theres a crafty dealership somewhere & I saw one listed on ebay a few weeks back that part of its selling point was that it had featured on eastenders.......this was not a selling point for me personally but hey ho

• Like 1

For those of you demanding a refund of your license fee you need your rights to having a tv license and a driving one removing for watching this show in the first place.I would rather sit in my z for 30 minutes watching my sat nav turned off than watch Eastenders.

Edited by Payco

For those of you demanding a refund of your license fee you need your rights to having a tv license and a driving one removing for watching this show in the first place.I would rather sit in my z for 30 minutes watching my sat nav turned off than watch Eastenders.

I don't watch it. Or virtually anything else on the BBC for that matter. That's WHY I want my license fee back! ;)

Never looked at this thread seeing the title but thought I had better shift it today for sanity's sake and as we don't have a 'Yawn' sub-forum and it is not staying in 350 General - Off-Topic Discussion it is, although I'm so so tempted to delete it altogether :evil:

The gf a bit late to the party... but its nice she feels I should find out about other Z 'fwiends' 9e2666b5f1c2331d3343dc4d8a403f75.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just noticed this for sale...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201512169492512

Sorry on mobile so can't shorten

Different number plates so possibly different cars