Poll: The best TopGear presenter

AndySpak

Who's your favourite TopGear presenter?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite TopGear presenter?

• Jeremy Clarkson
    • Richard Hammond
    • James May

I don't think is a best presenter nor do I have a favourite.

The three of them work very well together.

Individually not so good. Clarkson goes on and on in his videos. Hammond gets very repetitive with his one liners. "I think you can see where this is going". And finally, May can get boring.

Having said that, all three are still very entertaining and when together you sometimes forget there's a script which makes great TV.

Clarkson can be annoying and arrogant. Hammond not too bad but does come out with the same old one liners again and again. I find James May very amusing, so voted for him but agree with Nixy that Hammond is the only "shaggable one" :D

It changes everytime I watch it. Always been a jezza fan, love his coloumns in the times too.

James May is quality to watch but I always get the feeling he doesn't like cars!

Hamster is funny but is funnier when he's getting picked on.

Clarkson can be annoying and arrogant. Hammond not too bad but does come out with the same old one liners again and again. I find James May very amusing, so voted for him but agree with Nixy that Hammond is the only "shaggable one" :D

I feel I have been a little harsh, I must admit Clarkson can be pretty funny sometimes and he probably makes me laugh more than the other two. Still wouldn't shag him though. Sorry Jeremy B)