Nismo 350z

Jetpilot

but not worth paying an extra 5k just to have bragging rights.

Your paying to be the owner of a very small production run with a very highly sort after brand, Nismo, i dont think it has anything to do with bragging rights. Take a look at Nismo s or z tune Skylines compared to std.

I would also say, if this is the real deal and i think we can safely say, non of us are entirely sure of the spec of the jdm model, it would cost you a hell of a lot more to buy an original Nismo V3 bodykit, fit and paint to a 22k, 2007 350z , let alone add the Nismo suspension goodies, wheels etc (if this is genuine full fat version), so in essence its a bit of a steal, liking what it looks like or how much difference there is to a std 350z is irrelevant because of one word......

NISMO

P.s I wouldnt buy it but that doesnt distract from seeing its value imho :)

99% of the yanks who commented basically said its fake.

Do we know if the v5 should say nismo on it ?

It should do but it all depends on the person who registered it in this country.

Surely if someone has gone to the lengths to import it and knowing what it is , you ( I would anyway ) would hope that it's was on the v5 to make it 100% legit . Could someone ask to see a pic of it ?

Your paying to be the owner of a very small production run with a very highly sort after brand, Nismo, i dont think it has anything to do with bragging rights. Take a look at Nismo s or z tune Skylines compared to std.

I would also say, if this is the real deal and i think we can safely say, non of us are entirely sure of the spec of the jdm model, it would cost you a hell of a lot more to buy an original Nismo V3 bodykit, fit and paint to a 22k, 2007 350z , let alone add the Nismo suspension goodies, wheels etc (if this is genuine full fat version), so in essence its a bit of a steal, liking what it looks like or how much difference there is to a std 350z is irrelevant because of one word......

NISMO

I couldnt say either way, why do they say its fake?

All i will say is, someone has gone a long way to to fake it, bodykit, wheels, seats, dials and who knows what else we cant see, they have spent a lot of money making a fake.

Edited by Jetpilot

NISMO

I couldnt say either way, why do they say its fake?

All i will say is, someone has gone a long way to to fake it, bodykit, wheels, seats, dials and who knows what else we cant see, they have spent a lot of money making a fake.

The majority of the replies was that there were no auto nismo 350's.

Then the 2nd most comment was - Nismo Plaque in front of the heated seats.

• Like 1

This car was written off this year.

I have picture evidence to prove it. It was originally a friend of my brothers but was rear ended.

I'll try and get information on it and report back to you.

EDIT:

qcxlaCM.jpg

Quick pic, waiting for information.

Edited by ryanhavana
  • Like 4

I'm afraid that to me it's just a base 350Z with an ugly body kit on it, doesn't even have electric/heated seats. S-Tune and Z-Tune are actually tuned by Nismo, this one just has the standard HR lump. Even if this turns out to be genuine,a GT4 in yellow with or without a Nismo kit or a Pearl White HR would be a better long term buy IMHO.

EDIT....So it is genuine, thing is we don't know what sort of spec was on offer in Japan, lack of snow button is interesting though, thought all JDM's had them?

Pete

Edited by JetSet
  • Like 1

Well thats sadly put the cat amongst the pigeons, any value it may or not have has just gone out the window.

Cat d according to a reg check via text.

That's a shame - it's always interesting when these cars turn up. Don't understand why more care isn't taken to keep the original import paperwork for rareladys like these & publish them with the advert.

Maybe folk get a kick out of making people play detective!

• 2 months later...

I take issue with the advert, actually.

1. Not the only Nismo Fairlady

2. Easily Remapped to 400BHP!?

3. Left out the fact it was rear-ended - then again, Buyer Beware.

THE ONLY ORIGINAL REAL GENUINE NISSAN FAIRLADY Z NISMO IN UK

FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY THIS CAR WILL PUT A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE EVERY TIME YOU DRIVE

313BHP ( CAN EASLY REMAP TO 400bhp)

0-60 4.8

TOP SPEED 177MPH

PADDLE SHIFT GEARS

HALF LEATER NISMO RED STICH SEATS

DVD

ONLY 29000 MILES

FULL SERVICE HISTORY

4 GOOD TYRES GREAT BODYWORK

3 OWNERS TOTAL

READY TO DRIVE AWAY TODAY

THE BEST SPORTS CAR FOR THE MONEY

LOTS MORE PICS AVALIBLE

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 350Z NISMO THEY ONLY MADE IT IN A FAIRLADY Z JAPAN MODEL

PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH ABOUT THESE CARS AS THEY ARE NOT YOUR NORMAL 350. ONLY 1607 WERE MADE AND OUT OF THEM ONLY A HAND FULL IN A RIGHT HAND DRIVE AUTO MODEL SO IT IS A VERY VERY VERY RARE CAR

I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE 350Z OWNERS CLUB UK AND THEY HAVENT HAD ANY IN UK

THIS CAR WAS IMPORTED IN THE UK BRAND NEW BY A NISMO

ENTHUSIAST AND WAS WELL MAINTAINED AND DRIVEN VERY LITTLE AS HIS SHOW CAR

I HAVE THE ORIGINAL IMPORT PAPERS AND BOOKS FOR IT

THERE IS A FEW EXTRAS AND SOME CHANGES I HAVE MADE BUT CAN BE

REVERSED IF SOME ONE WANTS IT TRUE ORIGINAL

I HAVE ADDED HEAD LIGHT SHAPERS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE FERRARI FF LIGHTS

THE ROOF HAS BEEN PAINTED GLOSS BLACK TO GIVE IT A GLASS ROOF LOOK

AND THE BEST THING I HAVE ADDED THE PADDLE SHIFT GEAR SELECTOR SO YOU CAN TAKE ON A TRACK AND RACE IT

THIS IS ONE OF VERY FEW CARS TO HAVE IT

I HAVE HAD THE EGHUST SLIGHTLY MODIFIED FROM PRO SPEED CARDIFF

JUST TO GIVE IT A BIT BETTER SOUND AND WOW IT SOUNDS AMAZING

THE CAR HAS ONLY 29000 GENUINE MILES

AND HAS BEEN FULLY SERVICED ALL ITS LIFE

ITS IN AMAZING CONDITION AND IS A REAL HEAD TURNER

I HAVE A FEW CUSTOM CARS BUT THIS ONE IS MY FAVOURITE FOR TAKING FOR A DRIVE TO HAVE SOME FUN

IT IS A TRUE DRIVERS CAR

IT IS SO POWERFUL AND AGILE IT LOVES TO SHOW ITS POWER AND WANTS TO GO

I HAVE HAD MANY SPORTS CARS TRY TO PUL UP NEXT TO ME AND TRY TO RACE BUT THEY END UP SEEING MY REAR END AND GETTING LEFT BEHIND

IT HAS A TOP SPEED OF 177MPH

AND 0-60 I HAVE TIMED IN 4.8 ON A GOOD DRY DAY

IT IS PARKED UNDER COVER AND I TAKE IT OUT ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH FOR A LONG DRIVE TO LONDON

THE PAINT WORK IS IN VERY NICE CONDITION ALL AROUND AND THE INTERIOR IS LIKE NEW

IT HAS A TOUCH SCREEN DVD BLUETOOTH CD PLAYER WITH THE PAPERWORK

THE CAR MUST BE SEEN TO APPRECIATE

IT HAS A TRACKER AND IMMOBILISOR FITTED THAT CAN BE TURNED ON

THIS CAR IS WORTH EVERY PENNY IM ASKING FOR IT. A NORMAL 350Z WITH THIS MILAGE ON FORECOURTS ARE SELLING FOR 13-14K AND UP SO MY PRICE IS £13000 FOR A CAR THAT IS THE ONLY ONE IN THE UK PART EX OR EXCHANGE WELCOME

PART EX ARE WELCOME BUT I WILL BE SELECTIVE BECAUSE I WOULD RATHER HAVE A STRAIGHT SALE OR SWAP WITH A NICE SPORTS CAR.

SEND ME YOUR INFO ON YOUR CAR WITH THE REG AND MILAGE SO I CAN

CONSIDER IT.

ANY INSPECTION WELCOM

INSPECTIONS ARE WELCOME

VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY

CASH ON COLLECTION OR BANK TRANSFER

CAN DELIVER

PLEASE DONT CALL ME WITH SILLY OFFERS IM NOT IN ANY HURRY TO SELL AND I DONT NEED QUICK CASH

Edited by -G-
  • Like 1