Nismo 350z

Jetpilot

if this is a true 380rs (which i highly doubt it is) then the person who modified it took about 10k off the value of it. nismo yes 380rs haha now i havent seen an engine pic of a 380 but im guessing its going to be different to a hr engine with a different air intake set up and cover ? also if you owned the car then you would know all about what it is as it would have to go through all the import tests to as im sure -g- can clear up that the paper work would state its a 3.8l ?

also if the original exhuast is knocking about ill have that off ya £10 be good enough for a true nismo titanium exhaust right?

if this is a true 380rs (which i highly doubt it is) then the person who modified it took about 10k off the value of it. nismo yes 380rs haha now i havent seen an engine pic of a 380 but im guessing its going to be different to a hr engine with a different air intake set up and cover ? also if you owned the car then you would know all about what it is as it would have to go through all the import tests to as im sure -g- can clear up that the paper work would state its a 3.8l ?

also if the original exhuast is knocking about ill have that off ya £10 be good enough for a true nismo titanium exhaust right?

Paperwork required to register non OEM cars are a ballache. TDN numbers, Nissan factory, autech factory, omori factory.

Sheesh.

It's easier to smuggle in heroin than it is to register a limited run JDM only car in the UK.

Edited by -G-

Paperwork required to register non OEM cars are a ballache. TDN numbers, Nissan factory, autech factory, omori factory.

Sheesh.

It's easier to smuggle in heroin than it is to register a limited run JDM only car in the UK.

Was checking out your Photobucket and saw this photo:

FB_IMG_1452111879140_zpsb9ydpso1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Hodaka
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

Tbf, Autech do prep the chassis (additional seam welding) prior to Nismo building the car - so I don't begrudge that, it's not tuned by Autech, however. List of Autech tuned vehicles, here;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autech

I do actually think it's worth what he's asking for it, Nismos in Japan are selling for at least 2,000,000 yen or £16,000 at the moment - before shipping, tax, IVA etc

That said, I have found an absolute minter that I NEED to write another post about!