What exhaust system to go for ? Mine is dead now

MattRwebB

I filed my MOT and I have a massive blow in my exhaust and all of my exhaust pipes are rusted so I now need to get a new exhaust system looking for something loud and high flow with a nice V6 the rumble noise if that exists

Been told to get Invidia Gemini

Does anybody have any videos of their 350 Z cars with an exhaust on there that's upgraded

I have the 350z HR two air intakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MattRwebB

don't want to spend any more then £1000 but even then its a bit much with xmas coming up ...

be quoted £950 for the 350z nvidia gemini and thats keep my standard cats

quite like the idea of non resonated so its loud on idle too but i know nvidia gemini is meant to be better quality stainless then cobra / scorpion

Is there a better option then a y pipe set up as well ? and why would it be better ?

The Invidia Gemini exhaust system is a true dual system. There is no Y pipe set up on it.

HS02N3ZGIT-2.jpg

Imo it is a better way to go especially as there are no mesh flexi joints on the system anywhere so you've no need to worry about those going at some point or getting torn/ripped/damaged by a speed bump etc.

This is how Invidia deal with it. B)

HS02N3ZGID-5.jpg

;)