My Azure 350z (23/05/16 PG.6 Tyre Decals Fitted)

Kieran_ctr

Car os looking spot on buddy.. i think the roof spolier works with that rear lip..i tried one on mine but dodnt look right with Nismo spoiler..

Noticed your rear indicator lenses match both sides.. no red fog section.. are they inported or ?

• Like 1

Car os looking spot on buddy.. i think the roof spolier works with that rear lip..i tried one on mine but dodnt look right with Nismo spoiler..

Noticed your rear indicator lenses match both sides.. no red fog section.. are they inported or ?

Thanks mikey :D

No my mate who had it before me took the bumper off & did something to get rid of the red it not sure what but I know he didn't buy any new parts. Bumper will be up for sale next month anyway as the chargespeed will be fitted beginning of January along with a full respray :)

Amazing looking zed :)

Thanks buddy :)

Car is looking on point mate :thumbs: gonna look awesome with the chargespeed fitted ;)

Thanks mate :) I can't wait to get it on & finish the car :D next will be mapping at TDI after Mexico holiday in May :) should be finished by summer

Looks spot on, I'd do the door handles same colour as the wheels to pull it all in. :)

Thanks bud :) I'm thinking of having the handles done but not sure what finish they are, was debating doing the wheels in black with black handles but think it may ruin the car doing that black black

Edited by Kieran_ctr

• 2 weeks later...

Car has now gone to my mates body shop now for the chargespeed rear bumper which is having the diffuser sprayed gloss black, all dint door dints removing & a full fresh respray in same colour just so no other parts of the car are a shade blue different & the door handles spayed same colour as the wheels, black rear Z badge with 350z black gloss gel badge :D so it will be 100% exterior finished when I get it back :) photos before it went away

6ED6B2DB-D1AF-495A-8E62-61C4CD486D0C.png_zpshxxyipzs.jpeg

5F0D691E-3D7F-4F1A-B2A2-6C8747154566.png_zpssugtoqbc.jpeg

9F9B0B3C-EF1C-40A3-94EC-4AF6CC7BD556.png_zps6dzk9fkm.jpeg

1242C1AB-C73F-4F4A-921D-A90BA8523EFE_zpswo7bzauc.jpg

Edited by Kieran_ctr
  • Like 1

Lovely car, it's really coming together Kieran. Any plans for the interior once the exterior is finished?

Thanks bud :) only thing left for the interior doing is centre console all getting carbon dipped & then only thing left to do is remap from TDI north & that's the car finally finished :)

Lovely car, it's really coming together Kieran. Any plans for the interior once the exterior is finished?

Thanks bud :) only thing left for the interior doing is centre console all getting carbon dipped & then only thing left to do is remap from TDI north & that's the car finally finished :)

Finished? 😄 That'll never happen whilst you frequent this website young man!