My Azure 350z (23/05/16 PG.6 Tyre Decals Fitted)

Kieran_ctr

Hey everyone

After waiting to sell my old car & find the new zed I finally found one which my mate was selling & got a really good price on it :) love driving it & sounds amazing plus I've already had 4 people stop me at petrol station all saying it looks amazing :) have only got one photo that i took at the moment as it was dark & raining when I got home so couldn't clean it :( I'll put the spec & mods up & should be going to TDI North this month for a remap :D I have also ordered a nismo v2 spoiler which will be sprayed & fitted this month too.

83k miles

FSH

12month MOT

Full GT spec

Milltek exhaust

Decats

Induction

Inlet plenum spacer

35mm eibach Lowering springs

19" Rota grid wheels

Brembo brakes

Front lip smoothed on bumper

Roof spoiler

Boot spoiler

Skirt extensions

AD140E0B-AB8C-40FC-8A4C-E95F1ABFA59A.png_zpsdfmktsvf.jpeg

Edited by Kieran_ctr
  • Like 3

Just my opinion but don't put a V2 spoiler on that, needs a bigger rear lip spoiler if anything.

I've always lover the look with the V2 spoiler plus I've already paid & ordered one last week

Fair enough :)

Just don't sell your other one incase of issues in the future with the v2

Just my opinion but don't put a V2 spoiler on that, needs a bigger rear lip spoiler if anything.

I've always lover the look with the V2 spoiler plus I've already paid & ordered one last week

You won't regret the V2 spoiler mate. Just get it fitted by a decent body shop as it will need a fair bit of work doing and extra holes to be drilled from the inside in order to secure it properly. Have had mine on over a year with no issues whatsoever. I'm collecting mine from the body shop on Wednesday with a new original chargespeed rear fitted to finish off the look ;)

• Like 1

Lovely car buddy. B) B)

Thanks matey :)

You won't regret the V2 spoiler mate. Just get it fitted by a decent body shop as it will need a fair bit of work doing and extra holes to be drilled from the inside in order to secure it properly. Have had mine on over a year with no issues whatsoever. I'm collecting mine from the body shop on Wednesday with a new original chargespeed rear fitted to finish off the look ;)

Thanks mate :) I've always loved the v2 spoiler so defiantly would be getting fitted anyway & it's going to my next door neighbours bodyshop which he has done for 25 years now & had done all body work on my cars which he does a perfect job every time :) just can't decide wether to have it all blue or black fin with the rest blue!

Another nice Azure to the forum enjoy ;)

Thank u kindly sir :)

Lovely car buddy. B) B)

Thanks matey :)

Thanks mate :) I've always loved the v2 spoiler so defiantly would be getting fitted anyway & it's going to my next door neighbours bodyshop which he has done for 25 years now & had done all body work on my cars which he does a perfect job every time :) just can't decide wether to have it all blue or black fin with the rest blue!

Another nice Azure to the forum enjoy ;)

Thank u kindly sir :)

I think if you're keeping the side steps black then go with a black fin - it'll be a nice contrast ;)

Maybe get it photoshopped first to see how it looks?

Had my rear tints done now by my mate Cappuccino Tints :) I think it's really gave the car a better look now matching the skirt extensions :) the spoiler arrived today which will be going in the body shop on the 23rd this month which I'm having the sides blue with a black fin :D

E0B11B68-7330-4E7E-B65B-9CA550A8EFA5_zpsrfezyqxu.png

0FE29EC8-4E37-45E7-8A75-B78BDBC1E775_zpsly7vmtdu.png

6953BB1E-90E9-4437-BAE2-F31BD49B7365_zpsubg51r8n.png

Edited by Kieran_ctr

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my spoiler fitted after been excited buying it before I even bought the car! madly in love with it & pictures just do it justice. My car is booked in with KMS for a new exhaust doing too :) & also got my OMP wheel fitted. What's everyone's thoughts? :D

F863918F-6A43-46B7-B74C-4DAD381129FE_zpsmjyw6gn8.jpg

E9516ADA-8E56-49D0-8622-D52BA62872E9_zpsjb9rnxkz.png

998EF633-BFA2-4203-AB39-DA01362901A7_zps0hjuezrw.png

6E2F29DC-2003-47D7-B97A-8D29000F2959_zps8glfni9y.png

63F78174-4FDA-4449-BD1F-61CF407520A4_zpslia69wi4.png

2AD30ADD-B092-4F60-8927-16AF87CCE294_zpssxdnmx1f.png

66682A0E-F3AA-4692-B4CE-7ED012CFE820_zpsbupe8m23.png

6C41B82B-BAA7-4CE0-BA17-D02B0E91429E_zps5ubedhwv.png

EE56F875-3F8F-4EFF-AAF8-AD786093DE9E_zpsarwbkzx8.png

• Like 2

looks great in my opinion, front seems like its missing something (yes I know the badge isn't there)

love the look of the wheels also

very nicely done, very clean :thumbs:

EDIT: ahh just realised number plate was missing

Edited by SherlockH
  • Like 1