So Annoyed & Disgusted in some Low Life Traders!!

Easty

So as meany of you know I managed to set up a Group Buy from everyone on the forum for 350 & 370z Goodridge braided brake line......

This took me a lot of time and effort to sort out! I am Not doing this for money I basically can't afford the £115 price tag for a set of lines my self and manage to sort out that if I can get 10 people we can have them for £75

Or 20 people they would be £65

Everyone gets a good deal and trying to help the other members out......

Well after sorting all this I spoke to the Guy today and the amount of hassle from Traders is unbelievable..... Because they only want to make money out of the members they dont like the fact I'm doing it for nothing and trying to get people a bargain......

They Guy who has been kind enough to sort this out for me was very nearly saying No due to the Hassle he's getting over this! The traders trying to ruin it for everyone because there not making money out of us!!!!

Iv managed to agree that I can get 10 and then that's it due to this!!

I'm not saying it's all Traders just a select few!! Someone trieds to do something nice for fellow member and help them out as they would help any other 350z owner out and people have to cause hassle because they have nothing better to do they try and screw the whole group over as long as they make a few Extra Quid!!!

You would make pennies get a grip!!

The ones who have complained you know who you are!! You should be ashamed of yourself..... I'm completely disgusted and hope everyone who reads this will be disgusted and disappointed in you too!!

• Like 3

Feel free to name it here, although we all know who it is :)

Thought it would be you to be honest, you normally go bad mouthing members to other traders.

Oh, no Brand, you're very confused, only told Sly @ KaizerMotor that you apparently had some problems with his service, hence he asked for your phone number to call and clarify. Get your facts together :)

Thought it would be you to be honest, you normally go bad mouthing members to other traders.

Oh, no Brand, you're very confused, only told Sly @ KaizerMotor that you apparently had some problems with his service, hence he asked for your phone number to call and clarify. Get your facts together :)

Did a bit of @*!# stirring in between though didnt you adryna, If i needed to speak to sly i would have spoke to him myself. Didn't need you running around in between acting like a 14 yr old girl in a playground spreading rumours. thanks.

I really am annoyed that a Forum Trader who already makes money out the member starts causing hassle over a few Quid..... It's pathetic!!!

And the Guy from Goodridge has enough integrity not to name names even though they are giving him so much hassle!! But I was informed it wasn't Just ONE trader!!

They should feel disgusted in themselves.....

So just to be clear, as the original post isn't, is this what happened:

You organised a GB with Goodridge directly (or someone else)

A Trader on here gets wind of this, then moans to Goodridge about it because they feel they're losing sales

Goodridge then starts getting itchy feet as his customers (i.e. the Trader in question) is getting the hump

Correct?

• Like 1

Easty, before I became a trader, the same trader you're referring to complained to the forum that I was genuinely helping friends on here to source parts cheaper without having paid my trader fees.

After I've paid my trader fees, he complained to Stillen, ARK etc for selling cheaper than him.

Funny :)

So just to be clear, as the original post isn't, is this what happened:

You organised a GB with Goodridge directly (or someone else)

A Trader on here gets wind of this, then moans to Goodridge about it because they feel they're losing sales

Goodridge then starts getting itchy feet as his customers (i.e. the Trader in question) is getting the hump

Correct?

Kinda but they weren't already trading with them..... They aren't selling there lines and because I'm trying to sort something for everyone they don't like it!!

Did a bit of @*!# stirring in between though didnt you adryna, If i needed to speak to sly i would have spoke to him myself. Didn't need you running around in between acting like a 14 yr old girl in a playground spreading rumours. thanks.

I've only showed him what your "problem" was. Word by word. Next time assume your words and facts.

Honestly if you had any issue with Sly then I truly feel sorry for you... I have never met such an honest trustworthy guy in a long time

• Like 2