My supercharged civic type r show car (swops with 350z)

Kieran_ctr

Hey everyone

If anyone famous a deal with my ep3 for your zest let me know :)

So I thought I would introduce myself as I'm selling my civic to get a decent azura 350z so hopefully become a regular on here :)

It has just gone up for sale at £8800

If anyone wants to see videos of it look at my Instagram kieran_itr

Any interested let me know as this is a absolute machine & just fancy a 350z now

Engine:

K20 JRSC running mapped by TDI North to 305bhp

K-pro ECU with VTEC engagement is set at 3.5k and launch control is set at 4.5k

Genuine Gruppe M carbon fibre ram induction kit

Hybrid racing high flow fuel rail with K-tuned pressure gauge

RC racing 650cc injectors

Genuine Mugen Power 4-2-1 manifold with Mugen sports cat

Skunk 2 racing 70mm mega power exhaust

Engine dress:

K-tuned coil cover

Tegiwa anodised washer kit

K-tuned breather filter

Transmission:

M Factorty carbon lined synchros

Quafe LSD

Clutch masters light weight 2 piece fly wheel

Buddy club short shift kit

Tegiwa solid shift bushes

Excedy stage 2 clutch

Suspension:

BC Racing fully adjustable coilovers

Jdm civic anti roll bars with super pro bushes

Front and rear strut braces

Eibach lower control arms

Eibach front camber bolts

Super pro front caster increase kit

Hard race drop links

SPC rear adjustable camber arms

Beaks rear tie bar

FRSU

Brakes:

Stop tech discs with DS2500 pads at the front, yellow stuff at the rear

Goodridge braided brake hoses

Tegiwa brake stopper

Exterior:

Seibon carbon fibre Mugen style spoiler

Carbon fibre Mugen style bonnet

Carbon fibre Mugen style grill

ARC replica carbon fibre front canards

JDM Honda wind deflectors

8000k hid lights & LED bulbs throughout

Wheels:

Genuine Desmond evo regamasters. Forged super light weight 17" Ultra rare wheels & wrapped in parada spec 2

Blox lightweight wheel nuts

Interior:

Recaro trendlines recliners

Tegiwa harness bar powder coated white

Genuine Takata harnesses

OMP Targa steering wheel

Mugen pedals

JVC double din unit with hands free Bluetooth connection iPod connection cd aux usb.

Skunk 2 weighted gear knob

Genuine Defi gauges (Oil temp,water temp,boost pressure)

Broadway 300mm rear view mirror

8C612B63-D4C8-4116-9BFE-7511158B1371_zpsjprodo5n.jpg

563F09DC-F09C-4792-87E7-C66F8DC2BC54_zps0ngy5usq.jpg

9F7747E2-BB13-45EA-A8AB-202D80E90A31_zpsku5j53fz.jpg

12BB6518-2C81-49F3-B9C3-103F4EBC021D_zpsqmlli9cy.jpg

FE226753-A15E-476D-826D-EFEB5636C4B7_zpsijzvyrh1.jpg

0B57882C-EBA8-4947-86B7-CA68B9C3E764_zps7vsqnrqv.jpg

CB47B4AD-082F-4F11-B208-9E08B9F82C8E_zpsf6p7t2vw.jpg

7E042AFC-BB90-49F0-9AEB-46774BCFFFAF_zpsi8wywgyd.jpg

E269B772-8613-4DF3-94EA-222A97D68147_zpsguzrvkw3.jpg

960D1DA6-2313-47C2-BAF5-A58B472F043C_zpsqyrlw1wq.jpg

ED984A64-7450-4562-9DD9-7F29697F9305_zpsiixavsq1.jpg

58DB7DB9-7A7D-4CB4-94AB-4717EC6DA52E_zps6un2o8yf.jpg

Edited by Kieran_ctr
  • Like 1

Must be an absolute weapon. What's the mileage at?

Off the cards now but I was looking at chopping my Zed in to get a supercharged ep3 last year, they look like so much fun! Perfect as a weekend toy

Good luck in your search for a Zed :thumbs:

Edited by blaqkaudio

Must be an absolute weapon. What's the mileage at?

Off the cards now but I was looking at chopping my Zed in to get a supercharged ep3 last year, they look like so much fun! Perfect as a weekend toy

Good luck in your search for a Zed :thumbs:

It really is mate, so much fun to drive! Let me mate who has a 370bhp Focus RS mk2 drive it & he said it's better & faster than his! Puts many cars to shame who don't expect it :)

Sorry mileage is just hit 93K

Here's the pistonhead ad for anyone interested. Have a look at my Instagram many videos of it, sounds amazing too but thanks buddy much appreciated.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/civic-type-r/supercharged-honda-civic-type-r-2005/4824296

Edited by Kieran_ctr

That brings back a lot of happy memories Kieran, I used have one of these many years ago. They are great fun, and much quicker than most people expect due to the low weight. Have you done all the mods yourself or was it like that when you bought it? It's a nice looking well specced car, GLWS

That brings back a lot of happy memories Kieran, I used have one of these many years ago. They are great fun, and much quicker than most people expect due to the low weight. Have you done all the mods yourself or was it like that when you bought it? It's a nice looking well specced car, GLWS

They are awesome cars & I've owned many including 400bhp evo 8, 380bhp focus RS mk2, 350bhp Scooby & this ep3 is the best car I have owned! But just fancy something new now as getting in to 350z now but want one that's modified a bit etc. This is weight stripped & with the ultra light weight rega's & all the carbon its took a lot of weight off :) it's like a rocket powered go kart haha! I've done some mods but the previous owner did the charger & tuning.

Can I ask u Dave, what did u prefer out of your ep3 & the 350z? Do u think it's a good move as I have never driven one but love the look & sound of them!

Edited by Kieran_ctr

I couldn't really say which one I prefer, two totally different animals, and I use them for different things. There's plenty of guys on here who will tell you all about supercharged/turbocharged 350's, I'm sure they will be as much, if not more fun, especially as they're rwd. I have the 370 roadster which I use more for top down fun than performance

Welcome aboard Kieran. :welcome:

Sure I've seen/spoke to you on CTRO before now. :D

I've the same user name as on here and have been a member of CTRO since 2010 when I first got an EP3 CTR 30th Anniversary Edition. Sold that and went to a '03 350Z which I supercharged, ...but with buying a new house this year I wanted something cheaper to run with more space for moving so went back to a CTR back in July but this time an FN2 just to try it out. ;)

Welcome aboard Kieran. :welcome:

Sure I've seen/spoke to you on CTRO before now. :D

I've the same user name as on here and have been a member of CTRO since 2010 when I first got an EP3 CTR 30th Anniversary Edition. Sold that and went to a '03 350Z which I supercharged, ...but with buying a new house this year I wanted something cheaper to run with more space for moving so went back to a CTR back in July but this time an FN2 just to try it out. ;)

Hey bud, yeah I spoke to u on ctro forum about your supercharged 350z as I watched some videos I posted which I loved the sound of it! I saw for fn2 on your build thread which looks a very tidy fn2! I may regret selling it but I fancy something new & love 350z sounds & looks but love the blue colour!

Nice motor, must go like stink! Good luck in the hunt for the Zed.

Stevie & Lee at Grinspeed look after my Zed, fantastic service.

Thanks mate, yeah it really does go well :) Stevie at grinspeed did my FRSU & it's changed the car loads & handles so well it's ridiculous!

Hey bud, yeah I spoke to u on ctro forum about your supercharged 350z as I watched some videos I posted which I loved the sound of it! I saw for fn2 on your build thread which looks a very tidy fn2! I may regret selling it but I fancy something new & love 350z sounds & looks but love the blue colour!

Thought so. ;)

Can't blame you for wanting a change as it's nice every so often especially when you've done all or most of what you wanted to your current motor.

I'm sure you'll love the 350 once you find one the colour you want (Azure blue). Plenty do pop up for sale on here so make sure you keep a keen eye on the "Zeds for sale" section.

Link here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/

Also some other useful links below for you. :thumbs:

Guide for new members/potential owners (highlights some common issues): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/

Top 100 FAQ's: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/24796-top-100-faqs-must-read-wip/

Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/

350Z service schedule (useful so that you can tell if the Zeds service schedule has been kept to depending on year/mileage or whether things need doing): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

Thought so. ;)

Can't blame you for wanting a change as it's nice every so often especially when you've done all or most of what you wanted to your current motor.

I'm sure you'll love the 350 once you find one the colour you want (Azure blue). Plenty do pop up for sale on here so make sure you keep a keen eye on the "Zeds for sale" section.

Link here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/

Also some other useful links below for you. :thumbs:

Guide for new members/potential owners (highlights some common issues): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/

Top 100 FAQ's: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/24796-top-100-faqs-must-read-wip/

Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/

350Z service schedule (useful so that you can tell if the Zeds service schedule has been kept to depending on year/mileage or whether things need doing): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

Thanks a lot buddy much appreciated :) yeah I miss modifying & can't really do anything else to this haha! This is the only jap car I haven't had that I want (apart from the R34 bayside blue skyline)

They are awesome cars & I've owned many including 400bhp evo 8, 380bhp focus RS mk2, 350bhp Scooby & this ep3 is the best car I have owned! But just fancy something new now as getting in to 350z now but want one that's modified a bit etc. This is weight stripped & with the ultra light weight rega's & all the carbon its took a lot of weight off :) it's like a rocket powered go kart haha! I've done some mods but the previous owner did the charger & tuning.

Can I ask u Dave, what did u prefer out of your ep3 & the 350z? Do u think it's a good move as I have never driven one but love the look & sound of them!

I went from the ep3 to a 370z which is now supercharged

I still mid the lightweight nippy feel of the civic

But I just did 3000 mile round europe in the 370z and there made for it

Long distance tourer but can still have fun

Got to say when I'm out hooning I find it a little frustrating when with more nimble cars like my pals evo and S2k etc

Can't have it all tho I supose

I also still love the 370z every time I get it out :)

• Like 2