Newbie saying hello

I've been lurking for a while but thought I'd better say hello now I am the proud owner of an '07' Night Blue 313 Roadster. Picked it up from Beadles Nissan (Maidstone) on Saturday and the smile has only left my face once, when I had to say goodbye to my VX220 NA on Sunday.

It was an ex demonstrator, 6,500 miles on the clock with pretty much all the option boxes ticked. Sat Nav, GT Pack, Parking Sensors etc etc.

Here's some pictures I've nicked off the dealers website, I'll get some of my own next weekend if the weather holds out;

Nissan.jpg

Nissan2.jpg

I dealt with Avril to do the deal, Stuart for the finance and I think it was Nick who showed me round the car when I finally got to take it away. I've never bought from a dealer before and wasn't sure what to expect, but they were excellent throughout.

May be a repost but it looks like they're going to be a GTR dealer as well. They were trying to get me to put a deposit down before i left :lol: !!!

I dealt with Avril to do the deal, Stuart for the finance and I think it was Nick who showed me round the car when I finally got to take it away. I've never bought from a dealer before and wasn't sure what to expect, but they were excellent throughout.

Cool beans :D

Yeah, I dealt with Nick throughout my purchase, and was very pleased with them. My experience of their aftersales care has thus far been great too, they always take good care of my baby for me when in it's for a service, and provided excellent support when my rear axle developed the "clicking" problem and got it replaced under warranty by NMGB with no protracted badgering or fuss :)

My god you lot are a welcoming bunch :D !!! Good to hear positive comments about Beadles after care as from what I can tell Nissan dealers have got a pretty poor reputation on here. I was going to try to find someone a bit more local to me for servicing (South London) but will probably just go back to them now.

Cheers and hopefully I'll get to meet up with some of you in the new year :thumbs:

:welcome: good to see another roadster on here :thumbs:

colour looks B) i bet your lovin the Z mate!

get the roof down :teeth::teeth::teeth::cold::cold:

Spent most of Sunday with it down and can't belive how good the heating is on the motorway at 0 degrees with the top off!!!!!! Then again the heater on the VX was more of an asmatic hamster than anything useful.

Still can't belive how much I'm enjoying it