I've had enough of the rain.

M1 6RYF

Due to the shape of the car i find alot of rain and standing water on my roof rolls straight into my window.

I was wondering if anybody has bought or fashioned some sort of wind deflectors.

I imagine it would have to be added to the body due to the pillarless doors.

Any help is appreciated

Edited by M1 6RYF
  • Like 1

I love the rain at the moment, just put grass seed in garden, bring it on.

Hmmmn. Growth may be minimal as we head into winter :)

Apparently it's a good month for grass as not too hot and plenty of rain. Winning.

I do like nice lush grass on a lawn.

Being a motorcyclist, I have no sympathy for your leaky window :)

I'm a motorbiker. But i have a car to be dry!!

To be fair, I'm just a fair weather rider myself these days. Too old to do it all year around any more. I'm on the verge of buying a 350Z, as a sensible alternative to the bike, but it is taking some finding a good one...

Hopefully, this time next week I can be as soft as you lot and complain about the heated seats burning me during the cold Winter months :p

• Like 1

Can't fit any deflector buddy as its a frameless aperture. :)

Thank you

Maybe try Chris @ Tarmac Sports - he did a set for the BRZ which also has frameless doors, perhaps the manufacturer of those might do sets for the 350z & 370z?

I was the guinea pig for his first set on the BRZ, they worked well but aesthetically they were a bit "marmite"

Edited by fatrab

Can't fit any deflector buddy as its a frameless aperture. :)

Thank you

Maybe try Chris @ Tarmac Sports - he did a set for the BRZ which also has frameless doors, perhaps the manufacturer of those might do sets for the 350z & 370z?

I was the guinea pig for his first set on the BRZ, they worked well but aesthetically they were a bit "marmite"

Thanks for that info. I had a quick google and i can see how they are marmite. I plan to go down the aesthetic route rather than performance, so i think i might have to keep the windows closed.

• Like 1

It's just ridiculous, the grass goes from a couple of mm to a couple of inches overnight at the moment! Our poor gardener only came round to trim the hedges the other day, he ended up having to do the entire lawn as well. Rather him than me, I bloody hate mowing.

Gardeners are dirt cheap, if you excuse the pun.

£30 gets my lawn mowed once every couple of weeks, which is peanuts and saves me doing it. I wouldn't do it for £30, put it that way! :lol:

£130 and I get him for the whole day to rip out bushes, kill off ivy, general tidy up etc. Bargain, I reckon.

• Like 1

Gardeners are dirt cheap, if you excuse the pun.

£30 gets my lawn mowed once every couple of weeks, which is peanuts and saves me doing it. I wouldn't do it for £30, put it that way! :lol:

£130 and I get him for the whole day to rip out bushes, kill off ivy, general tidy up etc. Bargain, I reckon.

Agreed! We've got a guy who cuts the grass at one of our houses who charges £7.50/visit and visits once every 2-3 weeks. He does most of the houses in the street so hence the "group-buy" price!

Plus there's a retired gardener in our street who still has his (green) finger in and does all sorts of work for £8/hour

• Like 1